Pink and Red Always Match

FLAKY'S POV

I walked along the path to Flippy's house wondering why did he just run away like that. As I was drifting off I saw a stray cat. It had white fur and green eyes that looked like it could pierce any soul. I bent over and petted it gently. It purred and rubbed itself against me. I smiled and it meowed loudly. "Are you hungry little guy?" I said speaking to it. I was pretty sure some people gave me an eye thinking that I was crazy. I dug in my bag and gave it some leftover sandwich that I was saving. It purred again and I then left feeling good about myself.

When I finally got over to Flippy's house I ranged the doorbell. "Hello Flip you there?" There was no answer I ranged the doorbell again and waited for a few minutes before knocking. I stood there a for minutes and waited there. "I guess he isn't home." I reached into my bag and grabbed my recipe notebook and ripped a page out and started to write. "Dear Flip if you're reading this I was here and I was just stopping by to see if you are okay. You ran off in a hurry all of a sudden - P.S Flakes" I stuck the note to his doormat but suddenly I heard a loud voice. " Um Flakes what are you doing here at Flippy's house?" I then turned around too see Giggles, Lammy and, petunia standing on the sidewalk.

"Oh u-u-um I was just-" I started to play with my hair. "The girls stood there for an extra minute waiting for a response. "They turned around and started to whisper too each other. I got off of the house porch to hear what they were saying but before I got any closer Lammy and Petunia backed away. I looked at them confused. "Oh I have to go. Handy has to fix my sink! welp bye guys!" Petunia then speed walked away. "Well I have too go shopping for mr.pickles." Lammy tightly held her pickle doll and walked away. "Guess it's just me and you Flaky." I had a bad feeling about this. "O-o-oh um okay." We sat down on the nearest bench. "Flaky I think we need to talk about how close you are too Flippy." "Do we now?" I said nervously.

"Yes we do. After since me and him broke up I've been seeing y'all getting close. Now tell me Flaky you wouldn't want to date him do you?." WHAT!? Me and him only had two interactions and I barely even knew him. I slid back away from her. "What are you saying Giggles me and you are best friends and I would never backstab you like that!" Giggles smiled pleased about what I just said. "Right so now I'm not gonna see you with him anymore?" I looked down at my shoes and then back up at Giggles who still had a smile painted on her face.

But before I could answer Cuddles walked up to us and said "Hey babe me and Toothy are going out to the arcade and then grabbing some lunch wanna join?" Giggles looked at me and smiled. "Yes of course honey." She wrapped her hand around Cuddles arms and walked off but I could feel she still had her mine on me. I stared at my legs once again conflicted between Flippy and Giggles but I knew exactly who to talk too.