4

"Start reading if you don't want to stay grounded for holidays young lady!" Mom  screamed and left my room. Fucking teacher! We are not goddamn children that they need to call our parents every time I get a lower grade in a fucking mid test.

I always didn't like him!

Me too!

How I wish I could stab him with a knife.

And burn down his body and nobody will ever find.

Yeah and police will stop searching after few days!

Awesome, but I think I need to study a little.

Pussy!

I rolled my eyes and finally sat in front of a book. Lol! The fuck is going on with Calculus? Maybe I should watch some videos.

Or maybe you should just accept that you're a dumbass!

That doesn't sound too- FOCUS Mer!

I turned the pages around and saw my phone innocently staring at me. Aw, don't do that to me. After resisting too long, I picked up my phone JUST. TO. SEE. THE. TIME!

My fingers itself clicked on my inbox and without thinking I was typing, to him.

Hey!

You are 17, that means you're in highschool right?

As soon as I got the sent I was regretting my decision. Should I unsent it?  Yep!

Just as I was about to delete I saw the three dots moving. Guess we can't take it back Mer!

×××

*Virtual hugs🥺