Epilogue

🎶I still remember

The day I got so lucky

The day that I love so much

The day I called you mine

I was a little pup

Scared of the dark

You are the light baby

Oh you put my heart in stark

It's all you baby

Its been you all along

The day I got so lucky

The day I called you mine🎶

Everyone clapped as I sang. I gave a little bow to everyone before coming out of the studio. 3 years ago my dream finally came true when my cover video went viral and I got my recognition. I got to sing many originals in these few years and first time in my career I wrote a song myself for him. The love of my life! My Max!

We've been together for about 5 years now. And even after these years together everyday with him feels like heaven. A text popped on my phone and I opened it immediately!

Mr. Boyfriend 🤧🤧:

I'm here!

Come down!🤩🤩

I smiled and nodded even though he couldn't see me. I greeted everyone goodbye and ran downstairs. And there he was. Standing in front of the car smiling. I really feel lucky to call him mine. I smiled and ran to hug him.

He groaned when I hugged him a little too tight. "Tough practice?" I asked him. He is a national level football player which is like a dream come true for him too. He just kissed my head and sighed. I chuckled and went inside the car.

"What song are you recording?" He asked as he drove off to our apartment.

"You'll see!" I just smiled. The rest of the car ride was silent which felt comfortable when I was with him.

Few days later

Usually we take turns on making dinner and it was my turn so I was humming and boiling some pasta. "Babe!" Max came running to me and hugged me from behind.

"What?" I asked breathlessly because he was practically strangling me.

"The song! It's beautiful!" I could feel him smiling against my neck. He trailed his kisses against my neck and I wanted to see his face.

"Baby! You're crying?" I asked when I felt something wet on my neck. He didn't answer. I forcefully turned around using my whole strength only to see his teary eyes. I tiptoed a little and kissed his tear away.

"I can't believe you wrote that for me!" He smiled widely. I smiled back at him too.

"Anything for you!" He leaned in and kissed me passionately. I kissed him back.

"Marry me woman!" He grumbled between the kiss and I smiled against his lips. I could feel him smile too! His lips left mine and trailed on my neck.

"Yes baby!" I said breathlessly under his touch.

"I love you baby!"

"I love you more!" He grabbed my body tightly and placed me on the kitchen slab. The cold feeling ran through my ass reminding of something.

"Spaghetti!" I screamed and jumped off the counter to turn off the stove.

"I take it back! I don't want to marry you. You're annoying!" He complained like little kid. I rolled my eyes without looking at him.

"Too late!" I shrugged.

"So you've chosen death!" He came near me wrapping his arms around me and tickling me. Maybe I got my happy ending after all! Not so happy if he continues to tickle me though.

×××

A/n
Ikr I should be a song writer 😃😏