Bonus: Meeting her parents

Ever since Max asked to be his girlfriend dad has been pestering me to call him over for dinner. After multiple attempts he finally agreed, apparently he was afraid that my dad would shoot him if he finds out about us or something. It made me laugh for solid 30 minutes but that was kind of a truth too.

I waited anxiously for him to arrive. "Worried that your little boyfriend is going to run away!" Jen whispered adding fuel to the fire. Why is he here again? Oh I know because he wanted to meet my "little boyfriend". I rolled my eyes and continued peeling off the potatoes.

After an hour, everything was ready and Max arrived soon. My dad patted him on the shoulder and I bet he's peeing his pant right now. At the table, Jen sat beside me and Max sat right in front of me. I glared at Jen for not letting Max beside me.

"So you're dating my daughter!" Dad patted and sat beside him, mom also joined after few minutes. Everyone started eating and Dad dropped the strict dad act and started gushing  when he knew Max was going to try out the national football team.

I was listening to their conversation when Max looked up at me and gave me "stop it" look. I looked back at him confused. I looked at my side to see Jen smirking. What the fuck is he up to?

I slowly pushed my chair backward only to see Jen was caressing Max's foot seductively. I am throughly offended that he thinks those are my foot! I kicked Jen foot off him and Max started coughing when he realised it was not my foot all along.

Dad rubbed his back and gave him water. Jen laughed and I moved my chair closer to him.

"Are you- you know fruity?" I whispered to him. He gasped slowly.

"I was just checking if he would cheat on you!" He whispered back.

"With your fo- Even if he would he is straight!"

"Well so am I. You don't see me complaining, do you?" I rolled my eyes and moved back to the original place. Why was Jen here again??

×××

A/n
I randomly had this idea and why not! And my love for Jen made me do it. Anyways if you have other bonus ideas then I'm open for it🤩=====>