29

MAX

I held her hand and smiled at her. This girl takes my breath away. After the kiss that day, we just went back to being normal. Well as normal as it could get. She was happy that it was me. The kiss said it all. It really made me feel foolish for being so insecure about meeting her. But she reassured me that everything happens in its own pace.

"You know I kind of always knew you were Max!" She said taking another sip of her coffee and smiling widely.

"Sure!" I chuckled.

"No really! I guess I just didn't want to believe that it was you!"

"How so?" I asked still not believing her.

"For instance how your phone pinged everytime I texted my mystery man or when I used look up when you compliment me on text and you tried to hide. Not suspicious at all buddy!" She added in her sarcastic tone.

"Fiiiiine!" I rolled my eyes and she took my hands near her lips and kissed it. I think I blushed a little!

"Will you be my girlfriend, Mer?" I asked out of nowhere.

"What?"

"Will you b-"

"Of course! Yes. I thought we already settled that!" She giggled and I laughed with her too. "Sooooo now that you're my boyfriend, you paying for the food right?" She batted her lashes at me.

"Only if you let me touch your ass!" I winked at her.

"Naughty boy!" She gasped pointing her fingers at me. I laughed and she walked over to me putting her fingers over my lips and sat on my lap. I pretended to bite it and she slapped it slowly. I just admired my girlfriend from up close!

"What?" She hit my shoulders making me groan.

"Did I tell you that you look beautiful today?" She blushed and I kissed her cheek.

"Hmmmm... Only like million times!"

"That's not enough! Maybe I should show you how beautiful you are!"

"What about your girlfriend?"

"Fuck her!" I rubbed my hands in her thighs and she let out a girly laugh. All the people were watching us but I  couldn't care less until she was in my arm!

×××

A/n
And that's a wrap❤️. Epilogue will be posted along with this chapter ☺️

Let me know if that's how you expected the story to end! Lastly leave a comment, vote and lots of love please 🥺

Virtual hugs for reading my story:)