10

The school hallways are always so crowded. And here I am waiting for Mary because she's always late. Does she not know a thing about time management??

"DUCK!"

"Whe- Owww!" I rubbed my nose and opened my eyes. Who the fuck plays with balls in hallway??

I look around and everyone is laughing. Bitch help me! Just as I was about to lose my sanity Max Fucking Coopwell comes towards me. I swear if he is the one who hit me!

MAX

"I'm so so sorry!" I tried to say as innocently as I could. She just glared at me. Just as I was about to apologize again she cut me off.

"You can take your sorry and shove it up your ass!" She highlighted every word she spoke. It's kind of funny seeing someone so small threatening you. I had to hold back a chuckle. She glared at me a little longer and turn back and stomped through the halls.

"Merida" I called out slowly. She turned around and rolled her eyes.

"Wrong way!" She murmured and went past me hitting me on the shoulder. A chuckle escaped my lips and she stomped her foot even louder. So aggressive for no reason! I glared at everyone staring at us so they could go back to minding their own business.

Now time to clear up my suspicions!

Yoo!?!

What do you want??

Why so rude🥺🥺

You hurt my feelings!

Did you just text me to irritate me??

I'm in class rn!

Calm down! Lil minx

Class has not even started yet🤨

So tell me what put your pants in twist

Max fricking Coopwell🤬

What did the poor guy do🤦

He hit me with a ball

Right on my nose!

And it hurts like a bitch 😤

So it is her. A smirk formed on my lips as I typed my message.

You're Merida Hamilton??

😱😱

No.....

...

×××

A/n
What do you think?? omg Max😱🤩