22

MAX

I looked around the fence and saw the little brunette standing at the front row wearing our team's shirt. There weren't much people so I could easily find her. She looked stunning as always with her hair down and that shirt almost too big for her.

Maybe I should text her!?

Max:

I didn't think you would come...

Looking hot btw😉

She looked at her phone and smiled instantly. She looked up and scanned the area. I quickly shoved my phone in my pocket and pretended to talk to one of my friends. Just few seconds later my phone pinged and I opened it.

Ursula🧜‍♀️🍇:

Wow! Stalker much🙄

Just tell me who you are!

I swear I will give you a huge kiss!!!

Except if you are Jack

Then block me please

I'm not even trying to be nice here🤷‍♀️

Max:

Stop Jack shaming people😂

I'll rat you out to him!

I stiffled my laughter with a cough when everyone started looking at me. Things you do to me, my Ursula! I'll never let her live the fact that she said her favourite Disney Princess was Ursula.

MERIDA

I stayed the whole game shouting my lungs out. I don't know much about football but I learned few things by watching match with my Dad. Max's team was really good. I could say that he was a good captain seeing today's game. Unicorn really suits him!

Merida:

You were good, I guess

I smiled and shoved my phone inside my bag, getting up to search Mary. Unlike me, Mary is very much popular and friendly and also a cheerleader.

Your clumsy ass could never!!

I know!

×××

A/n
Do you know how to play football?