Not A Hangover

[Helloo i changed the writing style a little bit sorry if its not as good!]

Embarrassed was a word not exactly strong enough to describe the way fizz felt.

The crowd had never been quieter, it was almost as if time had slowed down.

Fizz quickly stretched his arms up and pulled himself into one of the balcony seats and rushed out of it into the upstairs hallway trying to get to his dressing room before Ozzie could fire him for being a fool.

Asmodeus however had no intention in firing him and was worried about what happened, making his way to fizzarolli's room.

By the time fizz got to his dressing room door he was standing there waiting.

"𝘈𝘳𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘭𝘳𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵?" Ozzie said with a worried expression

"𝘐'𝘮 𝘧𝘶𝘤𝘬𝘪𝘯' 𝘧𝘪𝘯𝘦! 𝘐 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘸𝘩𝘺 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘦𝘯𝘦𝘥 𝘐 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘩𝘰𝘭𝘥 𝘮𝘺 𝘢𝘭𝘤𝘰𝘩𝘰𝘭 𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘧𝘦𝘤𝘵𝘭𝘺 𝘧𝘪𝘯𝘦!" Fizz grumbled looking away.

Ozzie reached out a hand to touch fizzarollis shoulder "𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘪𝘵 𝘣𝘦 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘦𝘭𝘴𝘦?" he asked.

Fizz could feel the butterflies coming back, Ozzie was only touching his shoulder and making sure he was okay why should this make him feel so nervous? He did his best to hide his anxiety.

He thought about this past week ever since that bartender had explained his feelings to him he hadn't eaten well, had mostly consumed alcohol, and hadn't bothered to take care of his robotic parts. "𝘕𝘢𝘩 𝘐'𝘮 𝘧𝘪𝘯𝘦, 𝘐'𝘮 𝘴𝘶𝘳𝘦 𝘪𝘵𝘴 𝘰𝘯𝘭𝘺 𝘢 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘮𝘢𝘤𝘩 𝘣𝘶𝘨" he lied.

"𝘈𝘭𝘳𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵, 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘢𝘴 𝘭𝘰𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘴 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘯𝘦𝘦𝘥 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘐'𝘭𝘭 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘳𝘰𝘰𝘮 𝘴𝘦𝘳𝘷𝘪𝘤𝘦 𝘣𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘮𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘴."
Ozzie said slowly pulling his hand back

Fizz felt the butterflies shrivel up and die inside as Ozzie pulled his hand away, shit he was being ridiculous.

Fizz only nodded and turned towards the door, opening it and going inside before turning and facing Ozzie.

"𝘛𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘬𝘴"

"𝘖𝘧 𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘴𝘦 𝘥𝘰𝘭𝘭𝘧𝘢𝘤𝘦"

Asmodeus started walking away and fizz shut the door and turned heading to his bathroom,
Then he felt an excruciating electric shock go through his right leg.

"𝘍-𝘍𝘜𝘊𝘒!!"

he fell over from the sudden pain as his leg twitched and electrical sparks flew from the joints, he felt dizzy and extremely nauseous from the pain.

He tried to pick himself back up but another wave of electricity shot through both legs and he ended up puking from the pain.

Then slowly, everything went dark.

[Sorry that this chapter is so short! The next one will be better!]

[400 words]