The Hospital

Fizzarolli awoke to screaming, his eyes snapped open and then he saw the fire he tried to shout for help only to be choked by thick black smoke.

He got up out of his sleeping bag as fast as he could and tried to run to see what was going on.

CRACK

He looked up just in time to see a large flaming wooden beam crack in half and fall straight towards him, he tried to jump out of the way but it was too late.

"FUCK!" He screamed as the beam crushed him from his stomach down digging splinters into his skin and the fire growing far too close for comfort, the panic set in as he realized he couldn't move.

"FUCK! SOMEONE HELP ME!" He screamed as loud as he could, he could feel the flames from the wooden beam start to burn his legs and more debris began to fall around him.

"BLITZO! HELP ME!" He cried as loud as he could praying to Satan he would be found, the pain in his legs growing with the flames all around him.

That's when he felt someone grab his arms from behind him he turned his head back as fast he could and saw who it was.

"BLITZO?" He coughed out through the smoke

"Yeah yeah! It's me, Now try to hold still you're like REALLY fuckin' stuck!"
Blitzø shouted

"I-I can't feel my legs!" Fizz panicked, what if he never walked again?

"That'll make it easier to get you out!" Blitzø grumbled

"Blitzø I'm scared!" He shouted

"Just shut up!"

"Where's barbie?!" Fizz couldn't see her anywhere.

"....." Blitzø went silent

"Blitzo? Where is Barbie?!" Panic and grief washed over him

"Blitzø where the fuck is Barbie?!" Fizzarolli shouted

Blitzø remained silent

"ANSWER ME!!" He screamed

"......it..it was me...or her...."
Blitzø whispered

Fizzarolli could feel the crimson color drain from his face,

"what?..." He said, barely even a whisper.

"I didn't have a choice..."

"You...what did you do?..." Fizz didn't believe what he was hearing

"It was me or her....I tried to help..." Blitzø whispered, tears in his eyes.

"Wh-what the fuck is wrong with you?...You always fuck everything up and then make excuses about trying to help or not having a choice!"

Fizz knew immediately he shouldn't have said that.

Blitzø's grip on fizz's arms loosened, slowly he put his hands back at his sides.

"What are you doing?!" Fizz asked with pure terror in his voice

"Nothing...I'm going to do nothing.." Blitzø whispered barely audible
"Maybe that way I won't fuck up?"

"No please! NoNoNoNo!" Fizz could barely think through his fear, blitzø turned and started making his way through small flames and around debris.

"Please! Please don't leave me!"
His cries were useless.

"I'm sorry okay!? I'm fucking sorry!"
He cried, tears blurring his vision

"I'm sorry too." Blitzø said, no emotion or guilt in his voice whatsoever.

"BLITZØ!! BLITZØ NO!!" Fizzarolli screamed and sobbed as loud as he could,

"NONONO!! FUCK YOU!! FUCK YOU BLITZØ!!"

His sobs and screams were only met with silence and the sounds of the flames crackling as blitzø disappeared into the smoke.

And then fizzarolli woke up.

He blinked a few times he wasn't in his bedroom or his dressing room, where the heaven was he? he was just about to rub the sleep out of his eyes when he realized that something was wrong.

Something was very wrong, he slowly looked down and couldn't hold back his gasp of fear, where were his arms?! His legs?! His limbs were gone and he had no idea where he was.

His jester costume was gone instead he was wearing a hospital gown, so perhaps he was in a hospital? He blinked a few times and his vision cleared.

He looked over to the nightstand by the bed he was in and could see his jester costume was neatly folded next to a vase full of dead flowers, just then the door opened and a scrawny deer like demon walked in.

"Ah it looks like you're awake, fizzarolli right?"
She said, her ears twitching lightly.

"Yeah that's my name, Where the fuck am I and why am I here?" He grumbled, acting angry too cover up his anxiety.

"you are in the lust rings lavendtons hospital, there was an issue with your prosthetics. Have you been taking care of them properly?" She spoke calmly, her deer ears flicking now and then as she spoke.

"How..how did I get here?" Fizz asked

"That doesn't answer my question, however I'm sure your friend will be happy to tell you." She said with little energy in her voice, she then turned and exited the room.

A few minutes later there was a knock at the door, and the deer nurse poked her head through the door

"your friend would like too speak to you."
She spoke

"Whatever, I don't have anything better to do"
he mumbled

Fizzarolli definitely didn't expect the king of lust too walk through the door.

But he did, and then he rushed over too the side of fizzarolli's hospital bed with the most worried expression he had ever seen.

"Are you okay? Does anything hurt?"
Asked the sin with concern

"I'm alright" he said, trying not to show his discomfort at being seem without his prosthetics.

"Are you sure?"
Asmodeus questioned

"Yeah I just wanna get the fuck outta here and get my limbs" he said, anxiety prickling in his stomach.

Asmodeus concerned look turned slightly more worried
"There's actually a bit of a problem with that..." He said slowly,

"what do you mean?" Fizz asked, his anxiety strengthening

"The doctor said that you.. haven't been taking care of your limbs properly and that has caused them to get slightly infected and done damage to the prosthetics..."

"They can be fixed right?" Fizz said, not bothering to hide the nervousness in his voice.

"It's going to take a few days to fix them...I'm so sorry fizz..."

~AUTHORS NOTE~
Hello anyone reading this! So sorry for such a long wait for this chapter I've been so busy with Christmas!

HEHEHEHEH
Can you tell I enjoy making my favorite characters suffer?
Also I am aware fire doesn't hurt demons so just pretend it's special hell fire

MERRY CHRISTMAS!/HAPPY HANUKKAH!

[1,039 words]