Pocket Sized Trade

The tall blue sin sat in a soft, redish colored chair. He glanced around nervously, examining the fine curtains and fancy interior of the office room, rather than make eye contact with the other demon in front of him.

Asmodeus was not typically so anxious in the presence of Lucifer; that was something the king of pride took notice of.

The lust demon was right to be nervous. He should worry about the consequences of his actions. Anxious. He should stare at everything but Lucifer, and should be oh so silent. Scared, perhaps?

The clock is ticking, softly, in the background. Time running away from them all like a rabbit from a fox, and yet, time was not the prey of this situation.

Lucifer still smiles. Sharp fangs gleaming in the dim light, his eyes showing off anything but happiness. Why should he have to be dealing with such a petty situation, instead of enjoying his time?

Oh, right, because that idiot can't keep his dick where it belongs.

And the other, who is sitting across from Asmodeus with a bandaged face, just doesn't know how to shut the fuck up and stop complaining about everything. Really, Mammon gives the sin of envy a run for her fucking money.

"Right. Who wants to go first?" Lucifer finally says, breaking the silence like a hammer to ice.

Mammon starts, "I-"

Lucifer raises a hand, immediately cutting off the greed sin. "Actually, no. Not you. Shut up. Just shut up." Lucifer had heard enough from him to last the next decade.

Mammon shuts up.

Lucifer sighs, an eerie sound paired with his large grin and tired eyes. He addresses the other. "Asmodeus, anything you want to say?"

More silence. Honestly, if it weren't for Fizzarolli's life being on the line, the situation would just be plain awkward. And uncomfortable.

Asmodeus finally speaks up. "The situation is complicated..." He says this while sounding as though he doesn't even know what to say.

"No. It's is not." Lucifer shakes his head, speaking dismissively. He really just wants this whole ordeal to be over with.
"Who does the imp belong to?" He asks, sounding as bored and annoyed as ever.

"Me! It was my imp, Ozzie stole it!" Mammon is quick to sit up, pointing with his hands at Asmodeus while he speaks. Sounding like a child who is complaining about a sibling playing with their favorite toy.

Asmodeus frowns, not that he was smiling in the first place. "I did no such thing!" The sin defensively puts. "I bought him. Mammon even signed a contract!"

"You manipulated me!" Mammon retorts. Crossing his arms and slumping down in his seat.

"No I didn't!"

"He used my greed against me!"

Lucifer rubs his head with a hand. Eyes squinting slightly, and his smile faltering. "Shut up." He growls, and the the two sins go silent. "Shut the fuck up. You're giving me a damn migraine!" He repeats louder.

Mammon glares at Asmodeus, fists clenched and a scowl on his face. "Okay. It's simple really, just tell him he can keep it, if he pays for my medical costs!"

Asmodeus looks away from Mammon. "Fizzarolli is not an it."

"Yes, yes. You can keep him." Mammon waves a dismissive hand in Ozzies face. "So? That's a good deal." He says matter-of-factly.

Lucifer taps his fingers on the face of the desk. Rolling his eyes, annoyed and rather would be doing anything other than entertain Mammons tantrum. "No more deals. Not in my sight."