Deja Vu

"If you would stop stealing-!" Mammons angry shout rang through the room. Being interrupted by his brother.

"You are the only one here who steals!"

Mammon scoffs. Leaning back in his seat and crossing his arms. "Not true, Asmodeus!"

"Stop bickering, for the love of all things evil!" Lucifer hisses at the two argumentative sins.

Mammon smiles wide, his yellow fangs sharp. He says nothing more, only folding his hands politely in front of himself.

Asmodeus, who's main face appears calm despite the other two fuming, sits back in his seat.

Lucifer sighs. "It seems I should make a few things clear to you both." He then continues, "Firstly, Mammon-" He casts a glare towards the greed sin. "-I do not give a single fuck who Asmodeus fucks."

Mammon's smile falters. Then, suddenly, he regains his composure. Almost as if he's remembered something.

Lucifer gives a bewildered look at Mammon. "I mean, really, did you think that telling me about his crush would make me declare war on the whole of his ring?" Lucifer chuckles to himself. "And I thought you had some common sense."

Asmodeus relaxes. It seems that this whole ordeal really will run smoothly. For him, not Mammon.

"Seriously, Mammon, either come up with a better revenge plan or shut up!" Lucifer adds. "I don't care what happens with that imp. Just stop writing me letters about non-important topics. Unless you want a war with Asmodeus."

Asmodeus eyes widen. Would Mammon truly be so petty as to declare a war?

Mammon gets a bit silent. Only for a moment. Then he finally speaks, and with a much more confident tone. "No, of course not." He smiles, a bit wider. A bit less fake.

"If anymore unnecessary events occur, such as injury or property damage, I might just come down to Lust and kill that imp myself, only so I can be in peace from Mammon's complaining and Asmodeus's aggressive behavior." Lucifer taps his staff against the cold floor. "Am I clear?"

Mammon nods his head slowly. A sinister gleam in his eyes. "Very."

Asmodeus feels his breathing hitch. That is definitely a situation in which he wants to avoid. "Yes, of course."

"Wonderful! Now you can both fuck off." Lucifer decides in a cheerful tone.

Fizzarolli stared at the ceiling of his hospital room. White and somewhat smooth. The air smelled sterile, and was thick with silence. Boring, tiring, mind-numbing boredom edging at his mind. That, and also a strange sort of heavy feeling that he couldn't name. Something he would just brush off; for now.

He got those pain killers. A small dosage dripping down the IV through the tube that connected just under a bandaged and to what was left of his upper arm.

Barbie and Blitzo having gone to hunt down their abusive and manipulative father who had apparently lied about them dying. And Ozzie being called over to Lucifer's office because of something that was probably Mammon's fault in the grand scheme of it all. Because honestly, why would it not be Mammon's fault?

So that left him alone. In the hospital. Tired and high off pain medicine.

Deja Vu, at its finest. And heaviest.

Lucky enough, his mind was foggy with the medication. Harder to think, and therefore, harder to understand what exactly he was feeling. He didn't have to worry so much and wasn't in so much pain. Only a faint numbness to his face and body.