The Warning

[ Quick authors note here! just wanted to say that most of fizz's memories turned nightmares are exaggerated because truama and memory be fucky like dat, I prefer not to write blitzo as a monster! It is just because it's fizz's pov.

Things are going so well for these two, would be a shame if I......ruined it 🙂

Also this is a LONG chapter ]

The full moon rose high in the deep purple night sky, it's bright glow shining through lightly parted curtains and resting atop a sleeping pair.

Fizzarolli blinked his eyes open, sleepily basking in the pale moon light.

He was content tonight, he had gotten to rest without any night terrors that would wake him, how could he possibly have one? When he was allowed to rest in a kings bed, wrapped in his arms.

He shut his eyes and allowed himself to gently pur, not the greatest sound, he knows. More like a broken car engine than anything else, but the king was asleep, as far as he knew. And it was a quiet rumble that you'd only hear if you listened for it.

He opened his eyes again to see Asmodeus staring back at him, his mane was ruffled and a few loose feathers lay on pillows.

"Good morning" he said, pulling fizz a tad closer to himself.

Fizz only purred in response, enjoying Ozzies morning voice.

A few minutes pass before fizzarolli sleepily asks, "what time s'it?"

"About three Am" Ozzie responds

"We seriously slept for an entire day?"

"Mmhm"

Fizz's eyes snap open, looking at Ozzie with slight panic. "Weren't we supposed to be at the club yesterday?"

Ozzie nods his head slightly.
"I called and told everyone we were taking the day off, you deserve it."

Fizzarolli nuzzles his head into Ozzies chest feathers, the bells on his hat jingling with his movement.

"Thanks big guy"

He spoke, before the two fell back asleep for a few more hours before the next day began.

Unknown to the happily sleeping couple, a certain someone couldn't sleep.

Mammon paced back and fourth through his office, not caring for the late time, he muttered and grumbled in frustration, how naive he was! How stupid! How could he just hand fizzarolli over like that!

He let his greed get the better of him, the fizzarolli personal companions were soaring in sales, making him money, but not nearly as much as the real fizzarolli once had!

He knew Ozzie didn't veiw imps negatively, he thought that if he told Asmodeus Fizzarolli was an imp that fizz would at least get frightened! Come back to him in fear! But it had been days, perhaps the imp was braver than he thought.

And over those few days his anger had only festered!

He had made up his mind, he didn't care how angry Asmodeus would be!

Angrily snatching the new phone from his desk, not his own, so the number would be anonymous, he punched in the number he had seen on the flyer.

If he couldn't have fizzarolli, no one could!

The phone rang for a few minutes, before a tired voice groaned out.

"Immediate murder professionals...the fuck do you want at four in the morning, asshole?!"