The House Of Asmodeus

|the meme has nothing to do with the story It just reminded me of fizz and I laughed at it longer than Id like too admit|

"a-a few...days?" Fizzarolli felt like he was going to puke.

The king of lust gently reached a hand out to touch fizzarolli's shoulder in an attempt to provide some sort of comfort to the clearly distressed jester.

fizzarolli flinched away from the touch, turning his eyes away from asmodeus.

"Whatever, it's not like I can't take care of myself." He mumbled, swallowing the bile in the back of his throat.

"if you want I could have someone come to your room regularly, just in case you need help with anything?...or you could stay with me?" Asmodeus said, almost a bit nervously.

Fizzarolli didn't know exactly how to feel, why would he of all demons offer that? Was it because he was so vulnerable? Was it some sick way to try and get into his pants? No, he wouldn't do something so cruel. Was it genuine?

Well an offer was an offer, how bad could it be? Better than being alone in bed for however long this would take.

"I-..Fine, as long as you've got voxflix."

"Wonderful!"

The car ride was both uncomfortable and fairly quiet, asmodeus seated right next to fizzarolli in the back of the shiny purple limo that if you asked fizz, was a bit over the top but still nice.

The air inside the limo smelt much more different than fizz would have thought, he had expected it to smell sort of musky with the scent of arousal, but it instead smelt like lavander with the slightest touch of Champaign.

He tried to focus more on the scent and looking out the window rather than his missing prosthetics, the heavy and terrifying feeling sat in his stomach like a rock. He hated feeling this way.

Asmodeus had brought him a deep navy blue hoodie thats fabric was soft and smelt like whiskey, it covered him all the way the end of it just barely reaching the ends of his nubs so his boxers were not visible.

He had, despite fizzarolli's saying that he didn't need it, set pillows on either side of him so that he couldn't fall over.

Fizz was just about to ask how long the ride would be when the limo turned into a long driveway and Fizzarolli nearly shit himself when he saw the house. no, the fucking mansion.

The scenery all around it was beautiful, many types of red and pink rose bushes were outlining the entire yard aswell as the fountain in the center, the house itself looked to be multiple stories tall.

"We're here!"Asmodeus said in a sing-song voice, as he turned to fizz.

Fizz went to curl his tail around his leg, a thing he just did when nervous, before remembering he couldn't and setting his tail across his lap.

"Mother of Satan it's fuckin huge!"
He blurted out

"lovely choice of words!" Asmodeus chuckled lightly, Before getting out of the limo and walking over to the other side to open the door for fizz.

The sin reached out an arm towards fizz, and he picked him up as gently as if he were made out of glass. Before turning and heading into the house, the inside was even more beautiful than the outside.

Asmodeus walked over to the living room couch and set fizzarolli down gently onto a pillow, before turning and grabbing the tv remote and setting it next to fizz.

"Are you hungry?" He asked

Fizzarolli nodded, slightly less anxious at the idea of having something to eat.

"Alright, make yourself at home!"

Asmodeus turned and walked into what Fizz assumed was the direction of the kitchen, fizz turned his attention towards the tv remote, using his tail he managed to put on voxflix.

A while later asmodeus came back into the living room this time with a plate of something that smelled delicious, he set the plate on the small coffee table by the couch.

"I hope you like salmon!"

"As long as it's not poisoned"
Fizz mumbled as he picked up the fork with his tail and took a bite of the food.

Ozzie went back into the kitchen to bring back his own plate of food before he sat on the couch next to fizz, feeding all three of his heads as they both enjoyed whatever movie fizzarolli had put on.

|HEY yes this chapter is short but I wanted to get something out before new years! So HAPPY EARLY NEW YEAR! |

[728 words]