A Week

[hello my readers! I am updating slow due to no wifi, my last update speaks for itself on why I have no wifi lolz!!!]

Asmodeus knew something was wrong.
He didn't know what, but he knew something was wrong with fizzarolli.

Fizzarolli could tell, the way he kept visiting and asking how he was feeling.
How things were going.

Mammon had given him a week to get to greed, seven days. Maybe Ozzie had noticed that fizz was avoiding him a bit more each day, he didn't want to get closer to Ozzie and end up missing him more. Or maybe Ozzie would miss him.

On the first day everything was normal, other than fizz leaving the lounge a tad early but it was nothing concerning.

The second day he left as soon as he could, only a few minutes after closing, usually he'd at least grab a drink or enter his dressing room.

The third day he stayed late, had more than a few drinks, took a bottle of vodka home with him, And was not-so fashionably late the next day.

Fourth day he had gotten angry at one of the employees for asking about his protheses, a harmless question.

"do you have phantom pains? You seem to be limping"

that had earned a 20 minute long lecture about how it was none of their fucking business, followed by a slap to the face.

Fifth day he called in sick.

Sixth day everything was normal, he even seemed to move quicker and had more energy on stage.

Day seven came all too fast.

He tried to act normal, but he could tell Ozzie knew something wasn't right.

Fizzarolli was sitting on the floor of his apartment, in the middle of packing for greed when he heard a knock at the door. He froze, had mammon come to get fizzarolli himself?

"Fizz, Are you home? It's me Ozzie!"

Well shit.

He stood up and started walking to the door, Debating on whether he should call out that he was here or just go back to packing and hope Ozzie went away soon.

But another knock cut through the silence and his train of thought, he decided, fuck it.

He continued walking toward the door and whipped it open to reavel Ozzie, arm extended as if going to knock again.

"Sup boss-man-sir!" Fizz chirped

"Fizz! Ah, uh-m-may I come in?"

Fizz glanced at the mess of this belongings and the three suitcases on the ground, he hadn't told Ozzie he was going to leave, he didn't plan too.

"I-uh-yea-yeah sure." He spoke, voice monotone.

He opened the door all the way and Asmodeus stepped inside, he shut the door and glanced at Ozzie's face, trying to read his facial expression.

"If I might ask-" Asmodeus began before being cut off.

"I'm leaving" fizz mumbled, looking down.

"I-wh-why?" Asmodeus sounded disappointed, fizz didn't want to look at him.

"Fizz? Why are you leaving?"
Asmodeus was answered with silence.

"I thought you were happy here, in lust?" Asmodeus was looking at him, waiting for an answer.

More silence, fizzarolli swallowed bile that tried to claw its way up his throat.

"where are you going?"

"Greed" he tried to speak, trying to sound confident, but it came out more like a pained whisper.

Asmodeus grew quiet for a moment, before taking a step towards fizzarolli and whispering,
"You want to go back to greed?"

fizz felt as if something deep within him had exploded, and tears gathered in his eyes.

"No I don't want to go back to fucking greed!" He screamed, looking up at Ozzie.

Asmodeus looked a tad taken aback, he spoke. "Then why? Why are you going?"

"It's not any of your fucking business!" Fizzarolli turned and grabbed a suitcase, beginning to shove things into it.

"It is my business! You are my business!" Asmodeus said, not sounding very angry, more concerned.

Fizz grabbed his reading glasses off of his coffee table and shoved them into the suitcase, nocking a vase with flowers over and causing it to shatter on the ground.

"I'm your business huh? I guess I do make you good money right?" Fizzarolli growled, blinking tears away.

"That's not what I mean and you know it! I'm worried fizzarolli!" Asmodeus was starting to shout now.

"Well don't be, it's not a big deal just find a new host."
Fizz mumbled.

"It's not about you working for me! It's about what the hell all this is about!" Ozzie spoke softer, walking over to fizz and gesturing to the half packed mess around them.

Fizz stopped for a second, closing his eyes. "Its-i-im going back to greed"

"But why?! Why are you leaving me?!" Asmodeus whispered, grabbing fizzarollis hands in his own.

He sighed, looked away from Ozzie.
"I-ill explain everything tomorrow, okay?" He lied, he'd be gone by midnight, like some sort of fucked up Cinderella story where he'd get no happily ever after.

"Okay." Ozzie spoke quietly, before turning and walking over to the door, he glanced back at fizzarolli for a moment before leaving.

And fizzarolli cried, he cried because of Mammon, he cried because he had to leave, he cried because he was going to miss Ozzie, And he cried because he just felt like it.

[886 words]