Chapter 11

"Ok, Im going to give you this medication. Dont forget to take it twice a day, once in the morning and once after dinner." A cheery nurse exclaimed to me.

"Thank you ma'am." I really didnt care about medications or any thing I just wanted to get out of this filfthy hell of a place. 

***

The second I walked in the door I knew something was up. I mean it was seven o'clock, and darkout. But it was kind of stuffy, and it felt like there were so many more people in the house. It smelled like boys and alot of them, I mean Matt was there but he's not the kind of guy who smells like boys, he wears colone. 

"Suprise!! Welcome home, Julia." The lights bounce on and my team is standing in my living room. I turn to look at my mom she's gringing from ear to ear, so is Alex. So thats where he needed to be. Right?

" You guys." I say in amazment. " Alex come here right now, Im gonna kill you."  I walk over to him with the straightest face I can keep, and punch is shoulder.

"Oww." He whines. " Im gonna get you back for that one." He snickers.

At that I start running around the house, yelling like a baboon giving birth. While Alex is chasing me up the stairs, into the back yard, over the trampoline, and back in side where I take shelter behind Matt. 

"Hey I'm not your bodygaurd, Im just..." He glances at my mom. She at him winks and gives a tiny nod. Matt starts again. "Im just your stepdad." he grins while saying it.