R@nt!ng @bout $ubs!tute$ C:

Dear Kitty,

So I am SUPAAAAHHHHHH BORED BECAUSE WELL NOBODY IS TALKING TO MEH AND AND IM HYPER AND ENERGETIC AND HAPPY SO WRITING IS JUST EASY RIGHT NOW SO I AM GUNNA TAKE ADVANTAGE OF IT BY SENDING Y'ALL A BUNCH OF CRAZY RANTS!! ;D

****

Okay so before I go on I just wanted to ask... AM I THE ONLY ONE WHO FINDS CAPS LOCK AMAZING AND THIS BOLD FONT AS SEXY AS... AS THE OTUCOME OF A CARROT AND A TREE MATING!?!

***

SUBSITUTES

Okay so does anybody else get really bored when subsitutes come in and their like "Hello I am your sub for Social Studies, call me Coach Jamberoki because 500 years ago when I was young I was a football coach! I have 700 children because back in my day we didnt know about birth control, oh yeah just felt the need to waste your class time about useless information on me... Okay so this 900 page packet you were supposed to do in class is now gunna be homework... GOOD LUCK!! :D"

1. WHAT THE BOHEMIAN FUDGE CAKES!? I NOW HAVE TO FINISH THIS ALL AS HOMEWORK BECAUSE YOU WOULDNT SHUT UP ABOUT HOW YOU WERE BORN BEFORE DIRT AND BASEBALL WAS PLAYED ON FIELDS OF JELL-O!? 

2. WHY EXACTLY DO YOU FEEL ENTITLED TO EXPLAIN YOURSELF TO ME!? ITS NOT A JOB APPLICATION, YOU'RE ALREADY HERE!!! EVEN IF I DONT LIKE YOU ITS NOT LIKE YOU ARE GUNNA LEAVE.

3. IF YOU ARE GOING TO HAVE SOOO MANY KIDS AT LEAST GIVE THEM GOOD NAMES!!! "THIS ONES NAME IS BOOBOO BECAAUSE IT WAS OUR FIRST MISTAKE OF MANY... OH AND THIS ONES CHARLIES BROWN BECAUSE *LAUGHS* CHARLIE BROWN... AHA....."

4. IF YOU ACT LIKE THAT DONT EXPECT US TO TREAT YOU NICELY!! WE ISH EVIL TO SUBS, ESPECIALLY ONES WE DONT LIKE!!! >:D

5. OKAY SO IF WE ARE TALKING TO EACHOTHER DO NOT YELL AT US ABOUT HOW TERRIBLE AND LOUD WE ARE BECAUSE I HAVE SEEN WORSE. (LAST YEAR) LITTERALLY MY FRIENDS AND I GOT THIS ONE SUB GOOOODDDD!!! AHA I DONT THINK SHE WILL EVER SUB AGAIN!!! 0:D

********MORNING****************

Sub: work on your bellwork then read your books.

*Hailey and I finish our bellwork then grab our books reading and talking while the rest of the students yell and shout behind us*

Sub: *comes to US; THE QUIETEST IN THE CLASS* STOP TALKING!! YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE READING!! 

Me: Sorry miss. *smirks then whispers8 someone didnt take her pills this morning...

Hailey: *snickers* eh forget her... *we continue talking then the sub comes over again*

Sub: WHAT DID I TELL YOU ABOUT READING YOUR BOOKS!?

Me: WE ARE READING!!!

Sub: NO YOUR TALKING!!!

Me: ITS CALLED MULTI-TASKING WOMAN!!! 

Sub: YOU TWO GO SIT AT THE FRONT FACING EVERYONE!!!

*me and Hailey smirk and strut to the front of the class, sit down, and nod at everyone else in the room... Hailey and I are like the girls EVERYONE KNOWS and EVERYONE LIKES but we dont care for stereotypes so people dont stereotype us. Anywho we are highly respected so mess with us and not only do you have to deal with my conviction and mainpulation, and Haileys aggressive hot-headed temper but you are gunna have the whole school on your sorry arse... so thats exatly what happened... Our subsitute just unintentionally proclaimed WAR ON US!!!*

*************LUNCH TIME**********

*my friends and I are all sitting at our table.. We call it Vegas because serious shiznit goes down here*

Reagan: Mommy, do you want my burger?

Me: Sweetheart I dont eat meat remember... Plus that looks like something that comes out of my dogs butt... And I dont eat THAT stuff either...

Reagan: *giggles* okaaaayyyy mommmy....

Gigi: Ewww I dont want my burger either...

Nik: *takes a bite of his burger* mmmm these are pretty good.... *everyone throws their burgers to him* YESSSSS I AM THE BURGER KING!!! *Smiles triumphantly*

Sub: *stupid creepo stalker walks over with a scowl* GIVE THEM THEIR BURGERS BACK!!

Us: NOOOOOO!!! We do NOT want them

Sub: I DONT CARE!!

Me: BUT SHARING IS CARING WOMAN!!!

Sub: I WILL GIVE YOU ALL DETENTION IF YOU DONT TAKE UR BURGERS BACK!!! *we all growl and grab our burgers back... Except Gigi* Excuse me miss take your burger... *glares at Gigi*

Gigi: *shrugs* thats not mine. I already ate mine... Nik got double lunches... 

Me: Yeah its not uncommon for this bottomless pit! :3 *points at Nik*

Sub: *still glaring at Gigi* ohhh so then wheres ur burger wrapper?! *smirks like she has won*

Gigi: *smirks* the trash b!tch.

Sub: *insert pic on the side*

********LATER THAT DAY*********

*phones rings*

Ramen: THE PHONE IS RINGING!!!

*subs walks over and grabs the phone*

Sub: hello? yes... ok.... ADRIANA YOU ARE GOING HOME... 

Me: HECK YEAH MUMFFIN TAKI CHICKEN BUMMS!!!! *Starts dancing and fist pumping as I grab my stuff and race to the door... Everyones laughing and saying BYEEEE*

*sees my dad in the office, cheers, hugs him, and then tells him how super tastically amazing he is as we hope into his awesome new convertible*

Me: Evil Sub today... *rolls eyes then smiles* BUT WE TOOK HER DOWNNNNN!!! LOL!!  *gets a text* Just a sec dad... *reads the message and laughs*

Dad: Whats up Ad!?

Me: ahaha so.... *giggles* R-Reagan... S-SNAPPED A PEN ON THE SUBS CHAIR S-SO.... AHAHA WHEN SHE SAT DOWN IT STAINED HER WHITE PAINTS BLACK!!! AHAHA SHE SENT ME A PIC!!! *wipes tears from laughter* BEST DAY EVERRRRR!!! SPONGEBOB PUN NOT INTENDED!!!!