Numerology for moi

<table id="Table3" style="color: #666666; font-family: 'Helvetica Neue', 'Lucida Grande', 'Segoe UI', Arial, Helvetica, Verdana, sans-serif; font-size: 18px; line-height: 15px; z-index: 101;" width="600" border="0" cellpadding="10">

<tbody>

<tr>

<td style="padding: 0px;">

<h4 style="color: #333333; margin-bottom: 0px; font-size: 18px;">The influence of your Day of Birth;</h4>

<span class="fsrtext" style="font-size: 14px; font-family: 'Helvetica Neue', 'Lucida Grande', 'Segoe UI', Arial, Helvetica, Verdana, sans-serif; text-align: left; line-height: 20px;">

Your birth day is on the 27th day of the month, which makes your birth number 9.

You're broad-minded, idealistic, generous and energetic. And talk about a flair for the dramatic! You truly enjoy making "an entrance," whether it be into a room or into life.

Women born on the 27th are the quieter nines. For example, your proclivity for revenge is tempered by your willingness to let go of anger. Your inability to make decisions is balanced by a flair for practical thinking. Instead of resorting to bluster and brashness as tools of persuasion, you deploy the gentle art of diplomacy. In sum, you're a big believer in "show, not tell."

You have a magnetic quality about you that seems to attract all you meet -- even, believe it or not, your enemies!

</span></td>

</tr>

<tr>

<td style="padding: 0px;">

<h4 style="color: #333333; margin-bottom: 0px; font-size: 18px;">Your Destiny number;</h4>

<span class="fsrtext" style="font-size: 14px; font-family: 'Helvetica Neue', 'Lucida Grande', 'Segoe UI', Arial, Helvetica, Verdana, sans-serif; text-align: left; line-height: 20px;">

Powerful and ambitious on the one hand, reliable and efficient on the other . . .

That's YOU, my friend, thanks to the influence of the 8 Destiny.

The first thing that people are likely to notice when you enter a room is your air of command and authority, and your ability to control almost everyone around you. Once they get through this self-confident shell, these folks are likely to see a woman who ADMIRES and strives for success, who LOVES obstacles and takes PRIDE in the quality of her work, and who believes in an "honest day's work for an honest day's pay."

But even under the surface, you practically throb with power and confidence. You're going to go to the top in WHATEVER field you choose-and no one is going to stop you!

In order to fulfill your destiny, it's important to accept that there are certain things you must be, do, and accomplish in your life.

</span></td>

</tr>

<tr>

<td style="padding: 0px;">

<h4 style="color: #333333; margin-bottom: 0px; font-size: 18px;">Your Life Path's influence;</h4>

<span class="fsrtext" style="font-size: 14px; font-family: 'Helvetica Neue', 'Lucida Grande', 'Segoe UI', Arial, Helvetica, Verdana, sans-serif; text-align: left; line-height: 20px;">

Are you a woman who's always sensed you were born to be THE BOSS? When it comes to leadership roles, do they just fall into your lap, whether you want them or not (even though deep down, you know you ALWAYS want to be queen!)?The reason that you almost always seem drawn to climb to the top of the heap-and that it's easy for you to get there! -- is that you're under the influence of a 1 Lifepath.

</span></td>

</tr>

<tr>

<td style="padding: 0px;">

<h4 style="color: #333333; margin-bottom: 0px; font-size: 18px;">Your Intuitive Plane;</h4>

<span class="fsrtext" style="font-size: 14px; font-family: 'Helvetica Neue', 'Lucida Grande', 'Segoe UI', Arial, Helvetica, Verdana, sans-serif; text-align: left; line-height: 20px;">

You are very attuned to supernatural phenomena, and have keen insight into forces which others are not even aware of.

You should learn how to tap into your excellent PSYCHIC abilities and find answers to life's mysteries.

Some people could talk until they're blue in the face and not be able to convince anyone of anything. You, on the other hand, have but to lift an eyebrow or smile ever so slightly to WIN people over. And when you actually make a formal argument for or against something, your persuasive powers are at their peak.

"Well, things could always be worse." That's a typical reaction for you to a predicament that might leave someone else in a funk for days. Being OPTIMISTIC just comes naturally to you, and you have a knack for finding the humor in almost every situation. The only thing that brings you "down" is being considered superficial or fake.

</span></td>

</tr>

<tr>

<td style="padding: 0px;">

<h4 style="color: #333333; margin-bottom: 0px; font-size: 18px;">Your Personality number - how others see you;</h4>

<span class="fsrtext" style="font-size: 14px; font-family: 'Helvetica Neue', 'Lucida Grande', 'Segoe UI', Arial, Helvetica, Verdana, sans-serif; text-align: left; line-height: 20px;">

What a powerful, confident and assertive woman you appear to be! You're ALWAYS attracting positions of authority and leadership because others know that they can trust you to do the right thing!

The reason for your aura of power and competence is that you're under the influence of a 44 Outer Personality. I typically see people with this Outer Personality at the helm of major corporations. Others are leaders of their communities. With this personality, even if you don't FEEL like a leader on the inside, you sure do ACT like one!

You're disciplined in your bearing-some might say almost military. You seem to know WHERE you're going, HOW you're going to get there, and WHAT you're going to do to make it!

The 44 is a Master Number, which means that you'll feel things more intensely than the average woman. At times, you'll be feeling the influence of the number that 44 adds up to, which is 8.

</span></td>

</tr>

<tr>

<td style="padding: 0px;">

<h4 style="color: #333333; margin-bottom: 0px; font-size: 18px;">Your Soul Urge influence - what truly makes you happy;</h4>

<span class="fsrtext" style="font-size: 14px; font-family: 'Helvetica Neue', 'Lucida Grande', 'Segoe UI', Arial, Helvetica, Verdana, sans-serif; text-align: left; line-height: 20px;">

Spiritual, generous warm . . . someone who is giving to others and beloved of all. . .

If this sounds like someone you know - namely YOU - there's a good reason: you're under the influence of a 9 Soul Urge.

The driving forces within you are compassion and a love of harmony and beauty in the world. Your whole makeup is oriented toward helping others in need, and on a very large scale.

You're the eternal optimist, a woman who regards the glass as half-full rather than half-empty, and who always looks for the good in other people. You possess that enviable ability to forgive and forget.

Along with the capacity to perceive beauty amidst ugliness, you're extremely intuitive. You ALWAYS know what to say to whom...and when to say it!</span></td>

</tr>

</tbody>

</table>