MEH BUCKETLIST! :3

1. Meet/Kiss/Hug/Makeout with Liam Payne! <3   (Or Vin Diesel! *-*)

4. Be alive the day the world rains skittles! *-*

3. Adopt 8 children

6. fall in love, get married to the poor sucker, move in together, and to express our undying love for eachother... Make a fort in our living room! :') The romance! Its unbearably beauticious! 

10. Instead of body guards have Kung Fu Kitties protecting my house! xD

7. Record a hit single on mars! *-*

13. Stab a mannequinn before the mannequinn stabs me! D:

11. See your face when you realise these are not numbered properly! :3

16. Be the maid of honor at my best friends -Meggen or Hailey.. Or both.. ;3- wedding... then at the reception screaming "YO BITCH DONT TOUCH ME IM THE MAID OF HONOR!! YEA DATS RIGHT, BOW BEFORE ME PEASANTS!" Hehe my friends would be in the corner LTFAO~ ;)

14. Prank call the President :3

12. Run up to the presidents huddled body guards at the airport and be like "OHMYGOD OHMYGOD I CANT BELIEVE IT! I FINALLY GET TO MEET... SECRET SERVICE AGENTS!! CAN I HAVE YOUR AUTOGRAPH? PLEASE!? IT COULD BE A FAKE NAME, LIKE TACO. OR SOMETHING JUST PWEAAASSEEEE!? ^-^"

19. Go to school with a black sharpie marker, run up to all the bitches I dont like, draw an 'x' on their foreheads and scream "THEM FIRST!!" then run away.

15. Have a hot neighbor like in all those cliche romance stories on here... ;)

17. Challenge and BEAT Meggers at the kissing game! YEA DATS RIGHT MEGGERS IM SOOO GUNNA BEAT CHYA! YOU DONT STAND A CHANCE!

22. Reunite with my long lost protector, Superman.

25. Get a magic carpet so I dont have to hop everywhere with my stupid broken ankle/foot! >.<

28. Pet the easter bunny, hug the tooth fairy, and stroke santa's beard... :3

24. Walk up to someone (wearing a suit and a pair of dark shades), hand them a suit case, and then whisper "you know what to do"

27. Walk into the airport carrying one of those bags that says "This bag contains a gun, a sharp knife, loads of drugs, and a bottle of voodka" then pretend I dont speak or read english and I picked this bag because I liked the color..see what happens... :3 (I'll probaby fill it with skittles, jellybeans, pretzels, juice boxes, and diapers... lol security wont be expecting that ;P )

15. Meet all of my wattpad buddy's in real life! cx

30. Watch Anime

35. Get a free manicure! *-*

29. Meet a Jewish person whose last name is Hitler! :3

34. Fall down a hole and enter Wonderland

32. Enter Narnia through meh closet

37. Meet Harry Potter in the forest

39. Fly to Neverland! (On my magic carpet! ;) )