2-6-13

Dear Kitty,

Im sorry this is a day late but I SWEAR I HAVE A REASON FOR IT! *dramtic "ehm"ing noise* ermmm sooooo I left my laptop charger in math class cuz I was SOOOOO EXCITED ABOUT... Well I'll tell you in a bit... :3 READ ON FOR MORE!!! C;

Social Studies

WE READ AN AWESOME POEM CALLED "OH CAPTAIN! MY CAPTAIN!" I WAS SOOOO DISAPPOINTED IN MY CLASS... MR. RASO WAS LIKE "Whats this poem about?" and everyones like "a guy on a ship whose captain dies" Im like "AWWWW HECK NAWWW ITS BOUT THE CIVIL WAR. THE TREACHOROUS JOURNEY WAS THE WAR OR ADVENTUROUS AND DANGEROUS JOURNEY TO PREVENT SECCESSION IN THE SOUTH, THE 'CAPTAIN' IS PROBABLY A WELL RESPECTED MAN; A GENERAL OR IMPORTANT REPRESENTATIVE FOR THE NORTH AND THE SHIP IS EITHER THE UNION ARMY OR THE WHOLE NATION!!!"

The ship was the nation; the country. The journey was the civil war. And the Captain was president Lincoln.

Yep Im a boss! ;P    Aha NOW GO READ THE POEM ITS FREAKING AWESOME!!! *.*

Music

Worked on our SUPER AMAZING PROJECT THATS GUNNA ROCK EVERYONES WORLD!!! c;

Ohmygod... I have an 'A' in S.S.... *O* I HAVENT EVEN TURNED IN HALF THE ASSIGNMENTS BUT HE GAVE ME 'A'S I FEEL LIKE A TERRIBLE PERSON NOW!!! *n*

Language Arts

LOL! Okay so I have talked to you guys quite a few times about Aidan and Roy; the two most popular boys in my grade. Mildly attractive, on the basketball team, funny, and smart. Roy is quiet most of the time but can be very sarcastic and teasing... He kinda talks like Harry Styles cuz he talks in a slow and gruff voice. Aidan on the other hand is a social butterfly who constantly gets introuble for talking and pulling pranks. Hes pretty much an overly-hyped boy whose curiousity and charm surpass all other traits and grab the attention of many...

ANYWHOOOO, Yesterday Dana said she would give them $2 each if they wore this bright goopy lipgloss all day. Of course they wanted the money so they wore it... Roy was all embarassed and kept trying to take it off... Aidan on the other hand was blowing kisses to everyone like "Haha dont laugh this is whats left of your girlfriends lipgloss! ;)"

I told him he looked GORGEOUS with his lipgloss on and he was like "Thanks babe!" and blew a kiss and winked. I just laughed at the two boys as Dana took pics of their best duck faces... I was like "Aha Im sure as heck writing bout this tonight! ;)"

Science

Blehhhhh stufff happened nuthin fuunnn dooouuuuughhhh....

Lunch

Me: *carelessly walking along when Katie runs over*

Katie: *grabs the back of my hood and starts poking my back* RUN HORSIE RUN!!!

Me: EEEEKKKKK STOOPPPP DATTT!!!! *runs off as she follows still holding onto meh jacket... All the older kids watch and the guys appear to be laughing* EXCUSE ME ARE YOU JUST GUNNA STAND THEIR AND WATCH UR FAVORITE YOUNGER GIRL GET....  UM..... RIDDEN BY A PENGUIN!? *n*

*they just laugh more as she lets go right infront of the cafeteria... Then once Im inside she pokes me again and I shoot forward and race to my seat... low and behold everyone was watchin.... YEA THE ONE TIME SHE DOES THAT EVERRRYYYYONNEEEE IS IN THE CAFETERIA! -.-

CCR

Chit chatted with Thalia and Jas when BRANDON WALKED INTO THE ROOM! Jas was winking at me and Thalia was teasing me bout it... I was like "Psh whatevs... And wrote to them so he couldnt overhear our convo since he was right there... Aha he was trying to find out doughh cuz we was laughin so loud! ;P

Math

*****Anyone -Like @anonymous_ninja2- who is Team Aidan, will like this part! ;P******

Me: *holds the door open for all my classmates then runs on to find Katie in my bouncy chair* NOOOOOOOOO!!! *falls to the floor* MY BOUNCY CHAIR HAS BEEN STOLEN!!! *Fake sobs then steals Katies seat* MWAHAHA MUSICAL CHAIRS!!! DUN NA NA NA NA NA NA!!!

Katie: *laughs* Kai, you and Aidan switch spots so we can play MUSICAL CHAIRS... *they didnt... -.-*

Aidan: *found a string in his pocket* OHMYGOD ADRIANA I FOUND STRING!

Me: Watchya gunna do with it, pretty boy!? :3

Aidan: *ties the string around his pen and started swinging it around like NUMB-CHUCKS!!! ^.^*

Me: *ducks away* hehe.... yeah you ish scaring me with that..

Aidan: *chuckles* I wont hit you with it... *smiles evilly grabs the pen part and then starts trying to hit me with the stringy part...*

Me: noooo dont do that! *giggles and moves away*

Katie: *laughs and starts poking my other side*

Me: STOP DOUBLE TEAMING!

*Katie leaves to finish a test then Aidan and I talk bout random stuff and flirt and stuffers til Ms. Mills calls my name... and I walk up to her as she hands me the last progress report thingy of the day*

Me: YES YES YES!!! AN 'A'!!! OHMYGOD I COULD HUG YOU!!! YOU KNOW WHAT SCREW IT I AM GUNNA HUG YOU!!! *I hugged Ms. Mills and skipped away leaving my computer charger on meh desk.. o.0*

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

DANG IT I JUST DID THAT O THING AGAIN!!! WHENEVER I MAKE THIS FACE >> o.0 

I accidentally press the o and then turn on caps lock for the zero... Like serial? CAPS LOCK DOESNT WORK ON ZEROES!!! ONLY O'S!!! ....I am one of the reasons why my family worries about our future.

Sorry if todays entry for yesterday (O.0) sucked... I was rushed cuz schools bout to start and I gotta finish somethin for S.S. so i dont have to depend soully on my beautiful personality and apppearance. ;3

ANYWHO BEWARE IM THAT GIRL YOUR PARENTS DIDNT WARN YOU BOUT BUT PROBABLY SHOULD HAVE CUZ YA KNOW IM NOT THE BESTEST ROLE MODEL IN SOME PEOPLES EYES... :3

Sincerely,

~Princess Desi~

Your Mastah! B)