RANDOM THING THAT HAPPENED ON FRIDAY THAT I JUST REMEMBERED

*Blake, Jas, Daniel, and I are sitting at a table talking bout SUPERHEROES CUZ WE JUST SO BOSSS LIKE DAT! ;P WHEN A GROUP OF LITTLE KIDS WALK BY WITH A SUBSITUTE*

Blake: *whispers lowly* Adriana... Look at the sub.... 

Me: *looks over as my eyes widens* I-its.... Its... HIM!!!

*blake and I put up our hoods*

Blake: What are we gunna do Desi?

Me i dont know... i think we need to leave...

Daniel: What are you guys talking about!? 0.O

Me: shhhh follow us! *we slowly walk off so hes still in our line of vision* That sub is one of them... Hes a part of the race who blew up my home planet Krypton... now they are coming to destroy earth... I WATCHED THEM BLOW UP MY PLANET SO SCREW HIM IF HE THINKS IM GUNNA LET THEM TAKE OVER THIS ONE!!!

Daniel: Krypton blew up it wasnt invaded by other aliens

Me: *rolls eyes* I KNOW!!! I WATCHED IT BLOW UP!!! MY HOME PLANET!!! JEEEZZZZ DANIEL STOP PUTTING WORDS INTO MY MOUTH!!! THEY USED BOMBS AND MY PLANET WENT KA-PLOUFFF!!!

Daniel: Impossible the planet couldnt have-.

Me: DO NOT BACKSASS ME!!! I AM PRINCESS DESI YOUR MASTER AND I WILL NOT TAKE YOUR IGNORANT REJECTION AND FOOLISHNESS!!!

Blake: mmmmm shes going all b!tch mood on you bro... Better watch yourself!

Me: OMG I JUST REALISED SOMETHING!!! WHEN YOUR LITTLE SUBSITUTES USUALLY GIVE OUT FREE CANDY... WHY? NOT TO BE KIND BUT BECAUSE THEY ARE PLANNING ON MAKING YOU SWEET SO THEY CAN EAT YOU SENIOR YEAR!!!! 0.O

Blake: O.0 OHMYGOD YOU ARE RIGHT!!!

Me: *Runs to the little kids* RUN WHILE YOU HAVE THE CHANCE THAT MAN OVER THAT WHO SAYS HES YOUR "SUBSITUTE" IS AN EVIL ALIEN READY TO EAT YOU!!! DONT TAKE THE CANDY HE GIVES YOU JUST LISTEN TO MEH!!! *sub glares at me and starts walking in my direction* OHMYGOD I TOLD YOU GUYS!!!AHHHH HES GUNNA EAT ME NOW!!! SPARE YOURSELVES YOUNGLINGS!!! *runs off screaming and the sub stops following me*

Blake: *lying on the floor laughing his arse off* Ah Adriana that was classic... :'3

Me: I'd say it was a job well done! 

Blake: *starts pulling at a trees branch trying to snap it*

Me: GET YOUR HANDS OFF OF MY CHILD!!! *O*

Blake: *smirks* Oh Im sorry!!! :3 *grabs a random band aid off the ground (ewwwwwwww) and places it on my child*

Me: EWWWWW DONT DO THAT TO MY BABY!!! NO NO NO!!!

Blake: Oh ok.. *takes the band aid off and then tries to wipe his hands off on me*

me: *screams* HECK NAWWW!!! *Blake chases me around the courtyard then runs over to my child* DONT YOU DARE TOUCH HER OSTY!!!

Blake: *reaches for a high branch and pulls himself up on the tree wrapping his legs around my tree child*

Me: BLAKE NOOOOO LEAVE MY CHILD ALONE STOP RAPPING IT YOU CREEPY OSTRICH!!! *he jumps down but when I look off jumps back on* NOOOO STOP THAT!! *Swats at him*

Blake: *gets off then tries to poke my child*

*From here out we start hissing at each other and discussing the matter in cat language until lunch is over*