RANDOM CONVO WITH DADDY AND THOUGHTS

Just a random thought, but I totally think Blake and Dana should get together... I mean they both hate each other... (FIRST STEP TO LOVEEEEE) Plus Im pretty sure they only hate each other because they are both attention hogs and they hate the competition... Anywho today Blake totallly checked her out and she didnt even notice.. Then to cover it up he was like "Ugh do you have to always be such a stupid cheerleader".... :3 hehe.... 

************************************************************

*Call me maybe comes on the radio*

Me: OHEMGEE DAD THIS IS YOUR JAM!!! *insert winky face here*

Dad: *smirks* ohh yeah!! *starts doing his totally wacky dance to the song as I sit their LMAO ;)*

Me: *sings along with my super fantabulous voice that makes angels jelly*

Dad: Ah Im a dancer... Youre a singer.... WERE SO TALENTED!!! ;D

Me: PSH I KNOW RIGHT!!! OHHHH AND AJ IS AN ACTOR CUZ HES IN THAT PLAY IN SCHOOL!!! *.*

Dad: HECK YEAHHH!!! TIME TO THE YEP!!!

Me: *smirks* yepppp

*we start doing this amazing dance move we call the yep*

Me: Dad your such an amazing dancer! *jokes*

Dad: Duh, I was on that dancing show... 'So you REALLY think you can dance? -.-' 

Me: *giggles* oh yeah I remember... I still dont understand why it was on the comedy channel instead of the dance channel... *fake confusion*

Dad: So I was watching a video of people dancing to 'call me maybe' and ITS ALMOST EXACTLY THE SAME AS MINE!!! COPY CATS!!!

Me: They must have watched our show... ;)

Dad: From china...

Me: Yeah, well ya know everything in china migrates down here... -.-

Dad: I went on a playdate today with londa, one of her girlfriends, and her boyfriend.

AJ: But I thought you were her boyfriend?

Dad: Yeah I went with Londa, her friend, and her boyfriend...

AJ: BUT YOU ARE HER BOYFRIEND

Dad: I am but woman just like to get their boyfriends together in hopes that they hit it off...

AJ: So you and a guy went out together...

Me: *laughing soooooo hard I nearly fell out of the car* ANTHONY DAD IS NOT DATING ANOTHER MAN LONDA, HER FRIEND, AND HER FRIENDS BOYFRIEND WENT OUT AND HUNG OUT... LONDA AND HER FRIEND HAD BEEN HOPING THAT DAD AND THIS GUY WOULD BE FRIENDS SO THEY COULD DOUBLE DATE AND STUFF... *Wipes away tears* AHA HIT IT OFF!! ;)

************************************************************

When we got home I turned on the TV and TMNT was on... 0.O Jelly? I know.