2-5-13

Dear Kitty,

MEH ENOUGH WITH THE INTRODUCTIONS!!! ON WARDS WE SHALL RUN UNTIL SPOONS ARE NO LONGER PERVERTED AND BUNNIES FULLY EXPOSED AS THE TRUE DEMONS THEY ARE!!! I SAY THIS ALL IN THE NAME OF KRYPTON... 

AND...

FOR NARNIA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Social Studies

Welll we took notes on the American Civil War *dun dun dun* anddddd watched 'The Passerby' a show (from the tv program; The Twilight Zone) about southern perspective. Basically this crazy ass phsyco path woman was trying to blow e'ryone up! -.- 

welll kinda....

Music

Christina and I worked on a Playbill for 'Fiddler on the Roof'... OURS WILL BE THE BESTEST PRESENTATION BY FAR CUZ I ISH CREATIVE AND A GOOD PUBLIC SPEAKER AND CHRISTINAS  FRIENDLY AND FACTUAL/SMARTICLES!!! (I BET SHES REALLY CRAZY AND COOL ON THE INSIDE BUT SHE TRIES TO HIDE IT AWAY CUZ SHES SOOOO SHY! 0.O IM WORKING TO FIX THAT! ;P)

Language Arts

WE TALKED ABOUT MYTHOLOGY!!!! AHA I AM THE QUEEN OF MYTHOLOGY.... ALL KINDS OF MYTHOLOGY!!! HECK IN FOURTH GRADE I THOUGHT I WAS ZUES'S DAUGHTER!!! 0.O JUST RECENTLY I HVE REALISED HOW STUPID AND UNLIKELY THAT WAS AND THAT IM PROBABLY THE OUTOME OF DURGA AND KAMA'S BEAUTIFULLY SECRETIVE AFFAIR NOT ZUES AND PERSEPHONE! C;

Science/Spainish

Bleh. Nuthin too important.

Lunch

Blake and I went out and when Blake saw some little kids.. this happened... :3

Blake: *runs to children and gives them an assertive but playful look* Kids, see this girl right here? Do whatever she says. Follow her every command. Her name is Adriana. Can you say that with me? Adriana.

Kids: A-dwiana

Me: awww *giggles*

Blake: TELL THEM TO LOOK AT YOU! ADRIANA TELL THEM TO LOOK AT YOU!

Me: *giggles then sing-songs to the children* Stay away from stoves they will eat you!

*They get called off as one little boy smiles up at me*

Little boy: Stay away from the stoves.... *runs off with his friends*

Math

I finished my math early! Cx

RANDOM ADDITIONS

Books

Okay so I have been getting a lot of questions bout what I reccomned on Wattpad... Truth is all ya gotta do is check my library under 'Pure Amazingness' and then yep you got it... But I will put some on here because Im nice... c;

***The Cell Phone Swap    (Its about a spunky girl who accidentally swaps phones with this guy shes never met. He's a spoony jock and well ya know they gotta meet up to swap phones and cwazzyyy stuff happens! ;3)

***22 Times (OHMYGOD THIS WAS LIKE SOO FREAKING INGENIUS!!! ITS ABOUT 1D -LIAM PAYNE FAN FIC- SO IF YOU DONT LIKE THEM THEN DONT READ IT... EITHER DIRECTION ITS FANTABULOUS)

***One Direction Prefrences (Just adorable... :3 read them)

***The Ex Factor (Another ingenius story line for a 1D fan fic)

***The Little Wolfs Heat (THIS IS A BOYXBOY SO IF YOU DONT LIKE THAT KIND OF THING THEN DONT READ IT! Anywho its so FLUMPKING AMAZING and gahhhh I litterally had to stop reading it because I was getting to overwhelmed and into the story... My inner vampire almost came out and ripped up those arseholes trying to keep them apart! I was like LOVE IS LOVE THEY DONT CARE WHAT YOU SAY OR WHAT YOU DO BY PREVENTING THIS YOUR ONLY HURTING THEM.. So yeah its awesome possum and my inner vampire was pissed that someone would try to seperate mates...)

***My Fair Lady (I LOVE THIS STORY!!! ITS LIKE A SPIN OFF OF MY FAIR LADY AND PRIDE AND PREJUDICE!!! Cx)

Plans for the weekend?

Well this weekend I am going to babysit these 5 little mexican kids... Their adorable, but the poor things need help. Their mother wanted me to come babysit so her kids could have a good role model in their lives. (c':) Their dad was deported back to Mexico just recently and their mom has lung cancer... I love kids and helping others so you wouldnt believe how excited I am...

And a little nervous...

Just a tad though...