𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙏𝙒𝙊

ѕιℓαηα'ѕ ѕαηιту

𝘚𝘪𝘭𝘢𝘯𝘢 𝘙𝘢𝘴𝘦𝘭𝘦 𝘈𝘪𝘬𝘦𝘯𝘴𝘼𝙩𝙡𝙖𝙣𝙩𝙖, 𝙂𝙚𝙤𝙧𝙜𝙞𝙖

𝘼𝙩𝙡𝙖𝙣𝙩𝙖, 𝙂𝙚𝙤𝙧𝙜𝙞𝙖

The cool breeze kissed her face as she exited the tiny brick house. As usual, Sheriff Ramsey stood by her car door, waiting for her to get in so she could take her to her weekly therapy session.

She jogged down the stairs before quickly entering the car and slamming the door shut to evade the cold air. She hated the cold so going outside gave her an automatic attitude.

"Don't slam my doors lil' girl, I know youn wanna go to this therapy shit but don't take it out on Pearl." Ramsey grumbled as she strapped herself in.

"It's cold mane, ain' nobody try ta' slam yo' shit on purpose and you know dat'." She mumbled, attitude drenching her tone.

"Don't start wit me today Silana, today been a real good day and i'm just as upset that I gotta take you." She replied, pulling off into the crowded streets of Atlanta.

"Youn gotta take me nowhere! Ion even get why you keep coming to get me every wednesday that's not yo job!"

"Yo' friend Gallipeau made it my job once we found out you wasn't goin to the goddamn appointments! You should be grateful cause let any of them other folks had been over you you'd be back inna cell!" She yelled, causing Silana to slump back in the seat.

It had been two months and she wasn't making any progress with being out of juvenile. As far as the reports with Mrs. Tyrins went, Silana never interacted with the other children, she ate and slept. Nothing more nothing less.

What made things worse was, they didn't find out that Silana was missing appointments until her fifth absence. She had been lying to Mrs. Tyrins about her uber trips and instead of going to therapy she spent her times at parks and different areas around the city. The therapist informed Gallipeau and that's when he assigned Sheriff Ramsey to be her designated driver.

They drove in an hostile silence the entire ride there, with Ramsey playing her loud music to annoy her and Silana glaring out the window.

After a long 30 minutes they pulled up to the tall building. Gallipeau had hooked her up with one of the best Emotional Therapist in Atlanta, she had multiple celebrity clients that she boasted about on her page.

They entered the building and she checked herself in before going on the elevator and clicking 10-the highest floor.

After what it seemed like a mile, she entered Dr. Crawford's Office, She immediately stood up and greeted her before allowing her to sit down on the bean bag chair.

"So! How have you been feeling...it's been a minute since i've seen you huh?!" She said, making Silana roll her eyes.

"The same as last week ma'am, I still don't wanna be at that dumbas- dumb group home. I just wanna be alone, by myself." She said as she fiddled with her bracelet.

"That's understandable, but you don't think being alone could be scary or uh- overwhelming? You've been through a lot sweetheart.

"What I gotta be scared of? The only nigga that put fear in my heart is dead, he met his maker fo' years ago! An' my auntie ain' neva gon' get outta jail, she gon croak fore' she see the light of day again." Silana said nonchalantly, the whole situation had blown over for her-she accepted what happened to her and she was tired of talking about it.

"Well uh...tell me this. Would you like to be adopted? Has that ever crossed your mind or you just ready to up and go?" Dr. Crawford asked.

Silana looked at her oddly before shaking her head "Ma'am be forreal, you think somebody gon' wanna adopt some broken ass 17-year old. I been messed up my whole life, don't nobody no issues like that." She said matter-factly

"Youn know what people may want! You might be a blessing in somebody life, you could be the light in peoples darkness." She replied, making Silana roll her eyes for the 80th time.

"Ma'am stop with the corny shit. You not getting nothing outta me! I'm fine now and at this point i'm ready to forget shit and grow! Y'all the ones tryna hold me back."

"We're not trying to hold you back Silana, we just want what's best for you." She reassured, angering Silana even more.

"Can you just stop talking ta' me! Youn know me or how I feel! All I wanna do is get a job and save so I can get the FUCK on! These fuck ass police officers done took my whole teenage experience away and now that i'm out they still wanna fuck wit me!" She snapped, abruptly rising from the beanbag chair.

"Sit down Silana. All this stuff you're telling me those are feelings! You're angry and you been bottling it all up for four years of your life! Now that we giving you an opportunity to talk about it you shut down!"

Silana grabbed her bag before putting it across herself and walking out. She unlocked the old IPhone 6 that Ms. Tyrins had given her and ordered a lyft to the mall, she was going to find a job now. She was sick of the bullshit.

END OF CHAPTER TWO
vote, comment, send feedback
☔︎︎☔︎︎