𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙏𝙀𝙉

ѕιℓαηα'ѕ ѕαηιту

𝘚𝘪𝘭𝘢𝘯𝘢 𝘙𝘢𝘴𝘦𝘭𝘦 𝘈𝘪𝘬𝘦𝘯𝘴𝘼𝙩𝙡𝙖𝙣𝙩𝙖, 𝙂𝙚𝙤𝙧𝙜𝙞𝙖

𝘼𝙩𝙡𝙖𝙣𝙩𝙖, 𝙂𝙚𝙤𝙧𝙜𝙞𝙖

"BITCH I KNOW YOU TOOK IT!"

"Girl shut the fuck up ion' even know whatchu' talking bout." Silana mumbled as she counted the bars on the cell door.

"I HAD 14 TAMPONS AND NOW I GOT 11 I KNOW YOU TOOK ONE BITCH." The girl yelled as she looked up at the bunk.

"You're such a fucking dumbass. That mean I woulda' had to take more than one." She mumbled "Stupid bitch you made me lose my count!"

"SO NOW YOU SAYING YOU TOOK MORE THAN ONE? OH BITCH COME DOWN HEA' I WANNA FIGHT!" She hollered.

"Bra' Tasia get the fuck on, didn't nobody take them stupid ass tampons. If I needed one I woulda got some on my own." She said.

"BITCH COME ON! YOU SCARED?" She screamed as she banged on the bunk "GET DOWN BITCH!"

"Keep hitting my bunk and yo' pussy ain't gon be the only thing that's bleeding." She warned.

"Hahah you a clever lil bitch...COME DOWN AND FIGHT ME!" She yelled. Her threats came to a halt when she heard the keys jangle in the door.

"AY WHATS THE PROBLEM IN HERE- Ain't no damn way." The man said, she looked down and her eyes went wide. "Gallipeau?"

"Aikens...AIKENS!" He hollered.

"Ion' know what the hell y'all got goin on...can you tell this hoe give me my shit back?" Tasia mumbled.

"Ion' have yo shit! Fuck I look like taking from you bitch!" She screamed before looking back at Gallipeau.

"Come outside the pod real fast." He said, making her immediately jump down off of the bed.

He closed the cell door and put all his weight on it "Din' I tell you ian' wanna see you again Aikens? What the fuck you doing here!" He whisper-yelled.

"It wasn't my fault! The group home y'all sent me to was corrupt and I had to whoop that lady ass! I swear I did everything y'all said do before hitting her!" She said all in one breath.

"She hit you first?" He asked, rubbing his stubble with his hands "Yes! And she did more damage then I did this bitch stabbed me in two places!" She said, lifting up the orange shirt halfway to reveal the long scar across her stomach.