𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙎𝙀𝙑𝙀𝙉𝙏𝙀𝙀𝙉

ѕιℓαηα'ѕ ѕαηιту

𝘚𝘪𝘭𝘢𝘯𝘢 𝘙𝘢𝘴𝘦𝘭𝘦 𝘈𝘪𝘬𝘦𝘯𝘴𝘼𝙩𝙡𝙖𝙣𝙩𝙖, 𝙂𝙚𝙤𝙧𝙜𝙞𝙖Two Months Later

𝘼𝙩𝙡𝙖𝙣𝙩𝙖, 𝙂𝙚𝙤𝙧𝙜𝙞𝙖
Two Months Later

"Silana calm down, it's the first session you gon' be alright...God watching over you." Skinny said as she emptied her previous meal out into the toilet.

She sobbed as Kaasir held her hair up "I can't go back to jail. They gon' send me back forever." She cried. He sighed before flushing the toilet for her.

Kaasir quickly pulled her up off the ground, frowning when her weak body leaned onto him.
He looked over to Symere, a sullen look on his face.

"Silana you gon' be right back with us, you gotta stop thinking negatively." Kaasir said calmly as her arms loosely draped around his torso.

Sighing loudly, he picked her up bridal style and carried her out of the bathroom, leaving Symere deep in thought.

Her court date was approaching and the woman had yet to release the charges, so every now and again Silana would have moments like this.

Kaasir quickly laid her down on her bed before softly kissing her cheek. She laid in a fetal position, her arm cupped around her stomach. Kaasir walked back into the restroom and whispered something to Skinny before exiting the room.

"Silana." Symere said, she quickly opened her eyes considering that he never called her by her first name.

"Just tell us whatchu wanna do and we'll do it. I swear." He muttered as he watched a tear slide down her cheek. "...Cause I can't keep seeing you like this."

Her breath shuddered "I just wanna go home."

"I thought you said you never wanted to see them again?" He mumbled.

"I want to talk to them, maybe I need closure."

"But who you gon' get it from if yo' auntie in jail?" He questioned, she wiped her face with her sleeve.

"All my family still there. I got people still."
He sighed before patting her back. "You talked to Jax nem' bout it? We really can't just up and go down there like that." He said.

"I'm scared too." She said truthfully. "It's not the best idea." She said. She was considered a celebrity in Savannah, her case was on the news for over a year.

"Kaasir going to talk them about it okay? And if they don't let you go we just gon' have to help you another way." He said, watching as she sniffed.