𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙀𝙇𝙀𝙑𝙀𝙉

ѕιℓαηα'ѕ ѕαηιту

𝘚𝘪𝘭𝘢𝘯𝘢 𝘙𝘢𝘴𝘦𝘭𝘦 𝘈𝘪𝘬𝘦𝘯𝘴𝘼𝙩𝙡𝙖𝙣𝙩𝙖, 𝙂𝙚𝙤𝙧𝙜𝙞𝙖

𝘼𝙩𝙡𝙖𝙣𝙩𝙖, 𝙂𝙚𝙤𝙧𝙜𝙞𝙖

"Aikens promise me this my last time walkin' you out here." He said as they walked through the first security area.

"I promise." She muttered, nervousness at the pit of her stomach "G Im scared as hell right na' ian gon lie." She said.

"Why?" He asked quickly.

"Man what if I lose this case. I'm finna be locked up forever. My life wan' supposed to be like this." She said.

"Everything happens for a reason, keep talkin' negative you gon' speak the shit into existence." He said before scanning his badge through another door.

"My bad." She mumbled.

They continued to walk to the parking lot, where the only people she had waited patiently for her to arrive.

"Silana pick yo' damn head up!" He said sharply as they reached the last door before the exit.

She mugged him before straightening her posture "Ay' don't forget it's folks outchea' that love you. Don't go back ta' how you was cause you scared or nan'. Ion' claim pussies." He said quickly making her smile.

"Gallipeau what if I get grown and have a wedding or sum, how ima' invite you?" She asked.
,
"Man ian' never far, but if you want my number to check on lil' ole me jus' say dat." He shrugged.

"See you so bigheaded!" She said making him chuckle. His smile faltered a bit when he saw all black mercedes three spaces down.

"Aight now, I'll get my number to you somehow. Gone go." He said swiftly, shooing her away with his hand.

Jax and Aina both stepped out of the car once they saw the girl walking in its direction "LANA!" They both called out.

She pulled her hood over her head before walking over to them "Hey." She said lowly.

Aina immediately pulled her into a light hug, immediately letting out a deep sigh "I'm so sorry.

"Don't apologize, shit happens." She mumbled as she let go. Jax dapped her up with her free hand, immediately sensing the vibe that she didn't feel like talking.

They all got in the car, an awkward silence as they pulled out of the parking lot. Silana leaned her head on the window, closing her eyes slowly as they drove away.