𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙎𝙄𝙓

ѕιℓαηα'ѕ ѕαηιту

𝘚𝘪𝘭𝘢𝘯𝘢 𝘙𝘢𝘴𝘦𝘭𝘦 𝘈𝘪𝘬𝘦𝘯𝘴𝘼𝙩𝙡𝙖𝙣𝙩𝙖, 𝙂𝙚𝙤𝙧𝙜𝙞𝙖

𝘼𝙩𝙡𝙖𝙣𝙩𝙖, 𝙂𝙚𝙤𝙧𝙜𝙞𝙖

"Nah' I done applied to four places, ain't nan of em' called me back! Like this shit so gay bra." Silana mumbled as she sat in front of Janali's MacBook Pro.

"Girl somebody gon' call you back, apply for Mcdonald's they hire everybody!" Janali said as she parted another section of Skinny's hair.

"Bestie don't apply for them, ian' gon claim you if you spend yo' life flipping burgers man." Skinny said, shaking his head in disapproval.

"Anyways, I need ta' hurry up and get a job cause ion' got a phone or nan, it be so hard to get over here cause the lady always trim' bout me usin ha' shit." She said, referring to Ms. Tyrins.

"My daddy nem' said they takin you ta' get added to the plan today or tomorrow, ain't no point of you being the only person paying ya' own bill girl." Nali said as she braided his hair into individual plaits.

"Ion' like how y'all just accepting me in and stuff, I gotta pay for something!" She dragged, making Skinny roll his eyes.

"What now skinny?" She asked, viewing his facial expressions. He pushed his self up on the floor before sighing.

"For one my ass hurts, but i'm rollin' my eyes cause you not getting that you a part of they family now. Like the way they treat Simi and Nali is the way they gon treat you, you not just a house guest." He said as he adjusted himself for the millionth time.

"I been saying that, she jus' so fucking stubborn. But it's okay she gon' learn one of these days, wait til' she actually move in."

"When you move in bestie, i'm never leaving. I take too much joy in pissing you off man, It's gon' be great im tellnya." Skinny said with a big grin on his face.

"Whatever Skinny." She mumbled as she looked at Martin on the big screen in front of them.

It was a calm Saturday and nobody was really home, Simi went to work and was getting of in about three hours and their parents were off shopping.

"I'm finna call Kaasir, you talked to him lately?" Nali asked.

"Yea he at work, well he finna get off. Call an' see if he'll bring us some food, i'm finna fucking starve." Skinny said as he scrolled on tiktok.

"Shit me too, Lana you ain' hungry yet? It's 7:00." Nali asked, considering she rejected lunch when she first got there.

"Nope. I told y'all I had a big breakfast." She mumbled.