𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙁𝙊𝙐𝙍

ѕιℓαηα'ѕ ѕαηιту

𝘚𝘪𝘭𝘢𝘯𝘢 𝘙𝘢𝘴𝘦𝘭𝘦 𝘈𝘪𝘬𝘦𝘯𝘴𝘼𝙩𝙡𝙖𝙣𝙩𝙖, 𝙂𝙚𝙤𝙧𝙜𝙞𝙖

𝘼𝙩𝙡𝙖𝙣𝙩𝙖, 𝙂𝙚𝙤𝙧𝙜𝙞𝙖

"SILANA!" Ms. Tyrins yelled out the kitchen. Silana sighed and walked out the common area, Orani running hot on her tail.

"Ma'am?" She asked, peeking her head in the doorframe. Tina stood over the hot stove, cooking breakfast for the six girls living at the residence.

"Gon' get dressed an' stuff, Mr and Ms. Howard gon' be here in like a hour to get you for y'all lil date!" She said loudly as if she wasn't standing right next to her.

"Date?! I thought dates were only supposed to be for girls and boys!" Orani said quickly, making her look down at her with a weird grin.

"That's not true, and it's not that type of date Ani, we going to just hang out you know!" She said reassuringly, making Orani nod her head.

"Oh! Well...does that mean I can go on a date with a girl? I didn't know that was possible."

"I mean yeah if yo-"

"DONT TELL HER THAT! Orani gone innat' room, askin allem' questions. Can't even spell date." Ms. Tyrins grumbled, making Silana scrunch her face up.

"Uh huh! I can spell date, it's D-A-T-E!" She said, intending to make her proud but only making her more upset.

"ORANI GO IN THE ROOM RIGHT NOW!" She yelled, making the little girl shriek before running out the kitchen.

Silana shook her head at the bitter lady before walking out the kitchen. She walked back into the room to see Orani sitting on the bed, face red from crying.

"Come here Ani, don't cry." She said as she walked over to her with her arms apart. The girl immediately hugged her, tears staining Silana's cropped wife beater.

"I didn't mean to make her yell, I thought she was going to be happy with me cause I could spell!" She said between hitched breaths. Silana sighed as she rocked her back and forth.

"You okay Orani, don't cry you ain't do nothing wrong okay! She just having a bad day!" Silana lied for the sake of the girl's feelings "You remember I used to have bad days?" She asked.

"Uh huh, you never wanted to talk to us. You used to be really mean to me and didn't let me sleep in your room." She frowned.

"But i'm better now right! Ms. Tee gon' get better too, she just need to rest a lil bit mkay?" She said, squeezing the little girl tight.