𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙏𝙒𝙀𝙇𝙑𝙀

ѕιℓαηα'ѕ ѕαηιту

𝘚𝘪𝘭𝘢𝘯𝘢 𝘙𝘢𝘴𝘦𝘭𝘦 𝘈𝘪𝘬𝘦𝘯𝘴𝘼𝙩𝙡𝙖𝙣𝙩𝙖, 𝙂𝙚𝙤𝙧𝙜𝙞𝙖

𝘼𝙩𝙡𝙖𝙣𝙩𝙖, 𝙂𝙚𝙤𝙧𝙜𝙞𝙖

"...How did it get that way...youn even hide how you feel." She mumbled as she wrote her thoughts down in her black composition book.

"HOW DID IT GET THIS WAYYY!" Skinny hollered as he busted in the room without knocking "Why you in here playing this sad ass shit!" He yelled over the music.

"One day you gon' come in here and ima' be naked or sum." She mumbled, he never knocked on the door, ever.

"That'll be the day I shoot myself. ANYWAYS, get up and get dressed." He said as he reached for her notebook, she slapped his hand and he mugged her.

"Why?"

"We goin' outside, you been in the house since you got freed." He said, snatching the pencil out her hand.

"Ion' wanna go. Ask somebody else." She said dryly before taking her pencil back.

He sighed before snatching the book and the pencil out of her hands, she tried to grab it but he mushed her back on the bed.

"Whatchu' got in here? Yo' first day out song?" He asked as he dangled the book in the air.

"GIMME MY BOOK SKINNY!"

"What you nervous assum'? Man don't een worry yours prolly' way better than Tee Grizzley's. Lemme hear it!" He said.

"Symere stop fucking playing and give me me my book!" She hollered as he reached in the air for it.

"My bad gangsta', ima put it down ion want you to pull a shank out ya' pants leg." He said as he dropped the book flat on the bed.

"El oh FUCKING El." She said sarcastically.

"Get dressed...an' put on sum' nice im sick a' you looking like my lil brother." He mumbled before thumping her forehead.

"You such a hoe." She said before standing up off the bed.

"And you're fucking old, why yo' knees popping?" He asked before slapping the side of her head. "OHHH YOU GO? I JUH' SLAPPED YA OUT TWIN!" He said loudly.

"I would beat yo' ass but I can't afford no more charges." She said lowly before pushing him out the door.

☼☼☼