𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙎𝙄𝙓𝙏𝙀𝙀𝙉

𝘒𝘢𝘢𝘴𝘪𝘳 𝘐𝘴𝘢𝘪𝘢𝘩 𝘏𝘢𝘳𝘳𝘪𝘴-𝘙𝘰𝘣𝘪𝘯𝘴𝘰𝘯𝘼𝙩𝙡𝙖𝙣𝙩𝙖, 𝙂𝙚𝙤𝙧𝙜𝙞𝙖

𝘼𝙩𝙡𝙖𝙣𝙩𝙖, 𝙂𝙚𝙤𝙧𝙜𝙞𝙖

"Y'all doing all this arguing and BABY JUST DROPPED!!" Kaasir screamed as Symere and Silana yelled at each other.

"TELL HIM THAT MATH IS BLUE!" She yelled.

"Math is red as fuck Lana. Maybe youn' know cause you never been to school." She punched his arm, making him laugh. "I have been to school hoe, I just didn't go to high school." She corrected.

"Not too much on my bestfriend." Kanari mumbled, walking into the living room and sitting down.

"Yeah, you just tried my sister!" Janali said, propping her feet up on Nalani. Lani groaned, leaning her head on the pillow.

"Purple is eight, and grape...and Thursday." Lani said, running her hair through her 613 bundles.

"Girl shut up. You irritating."

"Na'simi stop talking to me, ion' be irritating when my pussy be in yo mouth." She said lowly.

"HUH?" Skinny hollered while Janali burst out laughing. "Since when they had something going?" Kaasir questioned.

"Y'all so late." Silana mumbled, she was about to sit on the couch but Kaasir pulled her onto him.

"I WANT ME AN' IPHONE, WIT A ANDROID SCREEEN!" Skinny harmonized.

"SO IT WON'T CRACK ON ME!" Kanari said right after. Silana smiled, her bestfriends were literally made for each other.

"Can we please listen to the album now? We all met up to have a listening party." Kaasir huffed, he was a Lil Baby fanatic.

"Press play crybaby!" Nalani said, making him stick the bird up at her.

-
-

"Hello?" Her timid voice spoke.

"You still coming up here? I miss you." He said, making her smile.

"Of courseeee, I'm parking now so ima meet you in the food court." She mumbled.

"Aight, I luh' you kid" He said.

"I love you too, see you in a couple minutes." She said before hanging up. He put his phone in his pocket before exiting the store.

"I think I want a pizza today." He mumbled to himself, passing by one of the shoe cleaning kiosk.

"AYE BRA LEMME' GETCHU RIGHT!" He said loudly, Kaasir turned around and shook his head.