Marinette Howlett part 2

After the whole incident that happened in school, Chloe along with Nino and Alya decided to take Marinette home without giving Kagami and Luka a call to tell them to come over and help with what Marinette had experienced.

Marinette: I don't understand it how did this happened, I mean a never imagined that someone like me would be able to grow metal claws out of my own skin like that I mean just is this possible.(Marinette said while still in Alya's hold while heading back to the bakery)

Alya: Don't worry girl, we will figure out what is happening to you I just called Kagami and Luka to come over and see if they can help.

Marinette: Thanks Alya

Nino: Still that was quite shocking actually, I mean I never knew my friend had it in her to do something out of the ordinary without using a miraculous.

Chloe: I get the feeling that you may not be an ordinary girl Mari-Bug, I mean you looked normal for couple of years but now I really can't describe what I just seen in from of my eyes.

Marinette: Same here but I am still shocked of what I just did to Adrien but I got this feeling that he deserved it.

Alya: Well I am glad he got what he deserved after he punch me in the face and slapped both Nino and Chloe as well as attacking you.

Nino: I wonder if that scar you gave him will be permanent because I am tired of seeing that face of his anyway after he took the liars side and not ours.

Chloe: He is just as worse as his ridiculous father and more psychic than the lying vixen.

Alya: Also it was awesome the way you scared everyone out of the room Marinette, that was pretty hardcore!!

Marinette: Thanks Alya, I didn't know where that came from; I didn't know I had in me this whole time.

After a couple of minutes of talking they all made it to the bakery, where they decided to wait for Kagami and Luka to show up so they can all figure out what is happening to their friend.

Then after waiting a couple of hours later both Luka and Kagami made to the bakery and what they saw in front of them shocked the most because what they saw in front of them were beat up of their friends with cuts and scratches as well as slap mar...

Then after waiting a couple of hours later both Luka and Kagami made to the bakery and what they saw in front of them shocked the most because what they saw in front of them were beat up of their friends with cuts and scratches as well as slap marks on their faces.