Marinette Cheng Strange(Gwenette) Part 1!

In New York the girls of the Secret Warriors were training to update on their skills until America Chavez broke the ball machine twice in which Squirrel Girl check the machine and it looked completely busted.

Squirrel Girl: Geez America this is the second time this week? I am gonna have to make a lot of upgrades to this thing otherwise we are not gonna get so far in training

America: Or we could just replace it and get a brand new one because one looks like junk.

Ms Marvel: Well its break time anyway so hows about we take five and get some snacks.

Ghost Spider: Looking forward to seeing when you get here...love you too.(Ghost Spider saids to herself while texting on her phone)

Ms Marvel: Hey who you texting Gwen?

Ghost Spider: Oh just someone who I met a year ago and is planning on moving here in which I excited to see again.

Squirrel Girl: Ooh a new friend what he or she like!

Ghost Spider: It's a she and she is amazing, you will meet her soon I promise.

Ms Marvel: Well then hows we get some snacks and you tell us more about your friend.

The girls all exit the training hall and headed up and what they weren't expecting that someone was waiting for them on top to give out a very important speech and that person was Captain Marvel herself.

Did you all have a great training session?

Ms Marvel: Ooh...ooh...it's Captain Marvel! Remain calm everybody...remain calm.(Ms Marvel saids while excited to see her favorite heroin)

Captain Marvel: Sorry for the interruption but I have something to tell you all and I think you might like it.

Squirrel Girl: And what would that be Captain?

Captain Marvel: Well I just got word that you all will be getting a new teammate joining you in which we have did our research on this hero and she gladly excepted to join the secret warriors and she is quite well known by many.