(Peternette) Marinette Maria Stark! Part 2

After Happy Hogan picked up Marinette from the airport they both were in the car together heading towards the Avengers facility where Tony along with Pepper and Morgan were waiting for Marinette to arrive while Peter and the Web Warriors were in the training room testing out their powers and skills while they don't realize a certain Ladybug is coming back to see her favorite spider hero boyfriend after many months from distance relationship.

Marinette: So Happy how are things with the Avengers anything new going on that I should know?

Happy: So far nothing been coming up but their doing alright and T'challa has been calling when are you going to visit him and Shuri in Wakanda because they throwing a huge celebration the next month and they want you to be part of it.

Marinette: Really!, oh why didn't anyone texted or called me about it.

Happy: Well we figured with you being your own hero and everything we decided not to bother you when you are doing either hero work or working on designs for your fashion website in which reminds me did you finish the suit I requested because I got a date with May Parker tomorrow.

Marinette: I sure do Happy and it is just your fit and you said that your dating May Parker oh look at you Mr.Hogan dating my boyfriends Aunt in which how did he take it when you told him.

Happy: He still doesn't like the idea that I am spending time with May and is always overprotective if you know what I am saying.

Marinette: Hehehe, thats Peter for you and I think it is sweet that you are being there for May as well and I don't care what Peter thinks; you and May would be perfect for each other.

Happy: And that is why I like you more at least your more calm, kind, and respectful towards me unlike your father.

Marinette: Yea thats dad for you always trying to make your life a living hell but you know he is just messing around with you because he likes you as a friend.

Happy: Yea I guess that is true...

Admittedly after talking for the rest of the ride, both Marinette and Happy arrived at their destination to which they came upon the Avengers facility in which Marinette was excited to see the place again and it still looked the same the way it was when she first came to the facility.

Marinette: It is so good to be back...I mean the place still looks the same when I first came here months ago.

Happy: Well thats not true we did upgraded the security systems as well as developed some new high-tech vehicles along with a brand new training room for the team to train but basically some of the things inside are still the same.

Marinette: I see...so is anyone here by any chance besides Dad, Pepper, Morgan and Peter along with those Web Warriors?

Happy: Well I just got a text that both Sam and Rhodes arrived before I came to get you so their probably inside doing what all the Avengers do.