01

I woke up with a piercing headache. I shake my head trying to shake the headache off. Which quite worked.

What happened?

I look around to see myself in a room? A plain white room? It was nice? I cod say. The bed is very fluffy and comfy.

"Oh, you're awake." I just nod at the old man. If I'm in Toyko Revengers then does that mean if Shinichiro is still 10 there is still many years before his death... 13 years to be exact.

Did the manga mentioned the name of their grandpa?

I don't think so.

"Does it hurt somewhere?" This is awkward.

"Ah, no." How to enhance my social skills?

"Then, let's go down and eat dinner." Dinner? Isn't it suppose to be lunch?

I look at the window to see the moon already shown its beauty.

I took the seat infront of Shinichiro.

I look at the food remembering I don't know how to use chopsticks.

Should I ask for a fork and spoon? Will that be disrespectful?

Nevermind...

"Do you not like the food?" I look at the old man.

"N-no its not that. I only know how to use spoon and fork." I blurted it out, finally.

"Oh, okay then." The old man stands up going to the kitchen again. He returned here with a spoon and fork.

"Use this." I nod at him.

"Thank you." I quietly said not really use on saying thank you, sorry, or something.

(A/N: That's actually my personality I'm someone who would say thank you awkwardly. So sometimes I don't say thank you or your welcome I just look at them and nod or smile at them.)

All of us heard a big cry.

"Manjiro." Shinichiro was the one to stand up and go upstairs. As he got down I saw a baby Mikey playing with Shinichiro's hair. Baby Mikey looked up me then grin widely.

I smile at the baby.

Baby Mikey giggle at my tactics. Is it just me or even in my past life babies kinda likes it when I smile at them or play at them. Though I sometimes hate babies or kids because they're too noisy, pesky, and annoying.

(Another personality of mine.)

"Manjiro look. From now on she's you nee-san." I smile at the baby again. This household is very welcoming and kind.

Now that I think about it. I haven't checked my appearance. Meh, later. I need to eat this food first.

•••

I look at the human sized morror in my room.

I still have my old appearance. Very black straight hair that was complimented by many, black eyes, and a mole in my left chin.

(I have a mole in my left chin too.)

The only difference is that I have a light brown skin but now I have white as snow skin. Must be because of being Japanese now.

I admit I'm plain looking. Unlike the TR female characters that's so pretty. Some did say I'm pretty but--- yeah, no thanks I'm not.

"Mikaela?" I sigh. I need more time alone.

"Yes?"

"Are you already going to sleep?" Obviously.

"Ah, yes." I wish my phone is here.