05

Project was just done and was now wrapping up to go home.

"Sano-chan are you sure you're not staying for the night?" Her classmate's mom ask the female worried.

"Ah, yeah. I didn't ask for permission and I still need to help out around the house." Her classmate's mom sigh.

"Okay, okay. Just be careful." She nod at the adult and then start to walk off.

'I need to stop in a store. I'm hungry.' She sigh as she look at her wallet. She didn't even use the money her grandpa gave her.

Buying a meat bun and a soda then going out the convenience store. She heard voices.

"How's your progress with Sano?" She hid in a wall one wall away from the person talking.

"It was a nice progress." Her eyes widen on who was talking.

'W-why is Rin there?!' It was her friend who's talking to the gang.

'I-is she involve to the gang?' Every second Mikaela is getting nevvous and nervous.

"Report."

"Well, it was comfirmed that she's the sister of Shinichiro Sano the 1st generations Black Dragons leader." Mikaela's breath hinch.

"Ara~ it seems that we have our target lock. Lure her three days from now here." Mikaela wanted to run but she kept hidden not makinga single noise.

"Ugh, this is getting tiring. Besides I'm just using her for money." Mikaela wanna cry. She trust her friend. She knew from the first time Rin approached her she's already giving of the dangerous vibes.

"Use her while you still can Rin. Because three days from now she'll be drop dead." Is the last thing Mikaela heard. Taking a peek she only saw Rin there standing alone.

"Now, who are you rat? To dare to eavesdrop to us." Mikaela look at Rin in horror. Rin on the other side her eyes widen.

'Why is she here?!' Rin thought in horror knowing she fucked up.

"L-look it's not what it looks like." Rin stutter. Mikaela was shaking in fear and terror.

"I-I have to go." Mikaela said running away from Rin as fast as she can. Rin run after her.

"MIKAELA WAIT! LET ME EXPLAIN!" Hearing those shout Mikaela knew how to define the genuine and not.

It was not genuine afterall.

Mikaela continue running. It was the train station who she saw first.

"Boarding to Yokohama." She didn't hesitate to board in. Rin curse under her breath when Mikaela scaped.

Mikaela sat on one of the chairs. Panting tired from running.

Boarding out from the train. She doesn't know where she is.

Looking at the trains schedule she knew she fucked up bad.

"Shit, that was the last trip." She mumble cursing what she can curse under her breath.

She took out her flip phone to call anyone in her house to pick her up to see it low battery.

"Fuck life. Even if I did borrow some phone I never did memorize their numbers." She sigh sitting at one of the bench.

"Excuse me miss." She look u pto see a beautiful woman that seems to be in high school.

"Uh--- yes?"

'She seems really familiar.' She thought thinking back who the female infront of her really is.

"You seems to be in trouble. Care to tell me?" She look away from the older female.

"How can I trust you?" She told the older female. A friend just broke her trust minutes ago.

"Hm, I'm Inui Akane." Her eyes widen on who the female is.

'Fuck, it's Inui's sister and Kokonoi's love life.' She sigh.

"My trusted friend betrayed me, my phone was low bat, I can't borrow a phone becuase I don't tend to memorize the numbers in the house, and train is on its last trip." She simply explained. Akane understanding the situation she stands up.

"You can stay at my house until tomorrow." She said with a smile. This made Mikaela a little better. She's not the type to cry over something like that afterall.

"Thank you. I'm Mikaela." Accepting the offer Akane was happy to have a new friend.

"Follow me." After their little walk they enter a small yet cozy house.

"Inui I'm home!" She announce. A blonde boy came. The boy seems to be a year older than her?

(Correct me if I'm wrong.)

'Damn, this siblings are too pretty for my eyes to handle. Now that I saw this in person... they really look alike.' She thought looking at the siblings more.

"Who's she?" The male ask her older sister.

"She's my friend. She'll be staying with us until tomorrow. Please keep her company while I cook dinner and here a charger Mikaela." Inui nod at her sister.

"Come with me." She nod and follow the boy.

"My name is Inui Sheishu." She nod at the male.

"I'm Sano Mikaela Janelle." She introduce herself with a faint smile painted on her face.

'She's quite pretty if you look at her more.' The male thought. His thoughts were knock at the doorbell.

"Stay here for a moment that must be my friend." She just nod again.

"Inupi where's your sister?" The newcomer ask. Their eyes met.

'Shit, it's Kokonoi. The money maker machine.' She thought staring at the black haired boy.

"Who're you?" Kinda scared to the tone making Mikaela quiet.

"I'm asking you again who are you?"

"Ara~ don't be rude to my guest Koko." It was like an instant something making the mood of Kokonoi lift up in a second.

"Food is ready by the way." Making their way to the kitchen Inui sided with Mikaela.

"Sorry if my friend was rude he's usually like that to the people he just met." Mikaela nod again.

"It's okay." Her words came out more like a whisper.

"Itadakimasu." They all said in chorus.

'Damn, this is amazing.' She thought eating more ofcourse with manners and etiquette she was taught in her past life on how to have table manners afterall.

"I would gladly take her as my wife." She said outloud. All of them stop. She shiver when someone was glaring holes on her.

'Damn, why is Koko staring at me like that?!' She yelled in her mind.

"Hahaha I would take you as my wife too Mika-chan." Mikaela blush fifty shades out of embarassment. But the stare got much more intense.

"But I thought I'll be the one you'll be marrying?" Kokonoi whine.

"Then if Koko's gonna marry me Mika-chan can marry Inui. She's a pretty girl afterall." Mikaela blush even more.

'M-me p-pretty.' Her mind was jumbled. She always thought she weren't pretty but someone saying that to her made her a little bit confident.

-In the Sano Household-

It was a total chaos. The house totally turned upside down.

"I-is there a call!" Mikey yelled panicking on where the hell is his precious nee-san.

"Not yet!" Emma too was panicking.

"I called Takeomi, Wakasa, and Benkei to also look for her!" Everyone was panicking except for their grandpa who was chill. His grandpa extinct is telling him that Mikaela is safe afterall.

They look for her the whole Shibuya. It's already past 9 PM and she isn't home yet.

"I-is she kidnapped!!!" Shinichiro yelled panicking even more.