08

Mikaela is tapping her pen in her study table thinking about what Hanagaki said.

"Should I really?" She's thinking on saving Shinichiro or just let the story flow the way it was. She don't wanna interfere but... looking outside her window to see Mikey, Shinichiro, and Emma playing happily.

"Maybe, I should try." She told herself getting her gaze back to her assignment.

~•••~

The next day was a typical day with Hanagaki still being noisy around her. Mikaela really wanna throw the boy in the second floor where they're currently in.

"Come on answer my question Sano." She sigh tired of the energetic boy.

"Fine. Yes, I would. But not that much because it was already written. There may be many fanfictions that have save many but I know myself that no one can change what's already written." She said then slam the females comfort room's door.

The three males were shock.

"She does have a point." The purple hair boy said.

•••

Going home like the usual she look at them as if they need something to her.

"What?" She ask them.

"Atleast say 'I'm home'." Mikey pouted.

"No." She said ignoring Shinichiro and Mikey.

"Welcome home nee-chan." She nod to Emma. All of them know one thing.

"She's in a bad mood." Shinichiro said.

"Yeah, agreed." Emma said.

"What makes her in a bad mood?" Mikey said cracking his knuckles as if ready to beat someone up.

Mikaela just look at her project. It was a heart drawing. She can't focus thinking of a way to scape the three boys. She wanna transfer school but that will be sus to the household.

She sigh for the ninth time.

Emma, Shinichiro, and Mikey are getting worried.

"Ming!" They heard their grandpa yelled.

"PO!!!" She shouted back.

(Po and opo is a word for respect in Filipino for example Kamusta ka po? How are you? Po and opo is just for formality and respect to elders.)

"Buy something for me!" She settle the pen down. Going out the room ignoring the three. She knew they're watching her.

"Buy me tea leaves." She nod and get the money. Going out. It was exactly 6.

Walking around she wanna turn around and go back home when she saw the three boys in the tea herbs shop.

"Oh miss Sano!" She heard Hanemiya called for her.

'This is troublesome.' She thought mentally sighing.

"It was nice to see you here mister Hanemiya, Mitsuya, and Hanagaki." She said then enter the shop.

"What herbs will you be buying today dear?" The old woman ask her.

"The usual please." She softly said.

"Eh, you are usual here? How come I never saw you?" Hanagaki said.

"Why? Is this your shop?" She ask really tired of them bugging her.

"Yeah, this is my grandma's shop." She groan.

"How 'bout be with us for a tea to talk about something?" Mitsuya ask the female politely.