04

"Shinichiro, Mikey, Mingming! Get your assess down here." I groan.

A year have passed again.

As soon as I got down I saw Mikey teasing a female?

"..."

FUCK! Today is the day Emma will come to the household?!

"Ming this is Emma, Emma this is Ming." I roll my eyes.

"Just call me Mika or Mikay please. Now, I'll be going back to my room I still have a lots to finish." I told them going straight to my room to finish my projects and assignments.

-Third Persona-

Emma was a bit sad. She thought that having a female in the family she will have to be close to but seeing how the female exit as soon as she introduced herself she thought that maybe Mika hates her.

"If you're thinking that nee-san is bad, don't." Emma look at Mikey.

"Huh?" She tilt her head confuse.

"She's just not used to having new people around her. She's still adjusting to us up until now." Mikey explained Emma while eating a cookie. Emma nod.

'Yeah, don't be negative she really looks nice.' Emma thought eager to be close to Mikay.

"Mikey give Emma a tour and Shin—" But Shinichiro was no where to be seen anymore.

"That brat." Their grandfather mutter annoyed when Shinichiro slip not wanting to do some works. Besides he still have a Gang Meeting to attend to.

~•••~

Total of three days have passed and no progress. Emma and Mikaela does communicate but not for a long time.

Emma is so close on losing hope that her and Mikaela will be close.

"Don't lose hope Emma." Emma look at the oldest Sano with a smile.

"You're right. Everything comes when I won't give up." Emma said determined. Shinichiro ruffle her hair.

"Take this snack to her she's been busy to her homeworks and projects." Shinichiro said handing Emma a tray with different kind of snacks.

"Then I'll be off to nee-san's room." Shinichiro nod at the cheerful girl.

"Gomen Emma." Shinichiro mutter. In reality it was his grandfather who ordered him to bring that to Mikaela. Since he have something urgent he can't order Mikey to do it since Mikey might eat the snack and tell it to their grandpa that he ordered him so he took the opportunity to hand it to Emma.

"Nee-san I'm coming in." When Emma heard an 'okay' she entered her room. Her room is a mess art materials everywhere same goes for papers (scratch paper and worksheets). She's making a paper mosaic and a painting for homeroom.

"Nee-san here's your snack." Mikaela look at Emma.

"Thank you. Please put it in my table." Emma did what was said. Emma sat at Mikaela's swivel chair quietly.

Mikaela was confuse on why Emma hadn't leave yet. But shrug it off focusing on her project it was 50% of her grade afterall.

Emma stared at her older sister.

'Now that I think about it, when you look at her she looks plain and normal. But when you look into her more she's pretty. She have this unique beauty. Even the mole in her chin adds more in her beauty. She's left handed too. Woah, she's amazing.' Emma admired the female.

Mikaela groan streching her body. Her body is kinda sore from leaning too much.

"Are you okay nee-san?" Mikaela look at Emma.