09

Crying it all out. It was the first time in years of them being friends to see her sobbing like this.

"We should change our course to plan B... helping the main character." Akashi said.

"Welp, we have to head back to the hospital." Tooru said ignoring what Akashi just said.

"Yeah, we have more to do." Sora agreed with Mikaela nodding who just finished crying.

"Go inside the hospital. I need to make calls." Mikaela told them clearing her throat.

"Yeah sure, just be safe. Knowing you, you always find yourself getting in trouble." Sora playfully said to light the mood up.

"Gago (jerk)." Mikaela said playfully slapping Sora's back with a light laugh.

"Well, half true. But atleast Sora lit the mood up." Tooru said smiling.

"We should head to the hospital to see the situation." Akashi said which Sora and Tooru agreed.

Mikaela took out her phone then dialing a number.

"Hello, Izana?"

"Ah, mingming what made you call?" Tears were threatening to fall again after hearing Izana's cheerful voice.

"Are you crying?" He ask worried on who made his sister cry.

"Izana..." S-she can't say it.

'But he needs to know.'

Clearing her throat.

"You're making me nervous Mikaela." Izana seriously said.

Taking a deep breathe to get those tears away.

"Shinichiro... is dead." She seriously said. Her tone was stoic and serious.

"W-what?... C-can you repeat it?" Izana's voice shake.

"Shinichiro is dead Izana." She once again repeat it. Though not wanting to repeat those words she doesn't have any choice. She wanted Izana to know... He deserves to know.

"N-no... YOU'RE LYING!" Izana yelled making Mikaela flinch.

"W-wait... Izana, don't hung up!" Instead of hearing the boy's voice, she heard the beeping sound of the phone.

She's tired.

Very tired.

Sighing then clutching to her phone she took a deep breathe before entering the hospital.

As she enter the hospital he saw Wakasa's devasted face making her breathe more heavy... guilt is what she was feeling right now.

The fact that she knows the future but did nothing is making her body feels so heavy.

"Wakasa-san?" Wakasa have allowed Mikaela call him by his first name.

"Elle?" She forced a smile to him to atleast make Wakasa feel better. But that broke Wakasa more, seeing how Mikaela broke a fake smile when clearly her eyes tell him the pain.

He couldn't help but hug the female.

He got close to the female afterall.

Mikaela was surprise. She purse her lips refraining herself from crying.

'No self, your tears are gone... it's all gone, right?'

Once again tears start to fall down her face wetting Wakasa's tee shirt.

His phone rang.

Gladly Mikaela was done crying.

"It's Benkei, I'll answer this for a minute." Mikaela nod at Wakasa.