The thing

Mikaela have a very bad feeling about this day. She was now 14. She have this feeling that she can't really get out her head.

Shinichiro didn't come home and tomorrow is Mikey's birthday.

That snap her.

"Shit." She mutter. She get her shawl. She run as fast as she can that made the others confuse.

"MINGMING IT'S DINNER!" The door was slam hard.

"What happened to her? Manjiro go after her. Emma stay here." Their grandpa order, there Manjiro start to run too.

Mikaela is wearing a peach/white colored silk short spaghetti sleeve dress. It was a gift to her by one of her classmate in their Christmas party as a funny gift. She only wear this at home.

She was desperate.

"Fuckfuckfuckfuckfuck." She mutter running. Shinichiro's shop is kinda far from their home. She was almost out of breathe and she's not wearing an outdoor slippers but she's wearing her indoor ones.

"I-I need to make it!" She told herself running fast. Wishing that she'll not trip herself.

She reach her kuya's shop with her hand of her knees panting hard. Every breath she make create a fog. It was midst of August afterall it was cold but she didn't mind it.

The cold breeze of the night caress her short hair as she open the shops door.

Eyes widening in horror. Almost falling on her knees to the scene.

"S-SHIN!" She yelled making her way to the male in the floor. His head was bleeding but he is still breathing.

"Baji call the ambulance!" She was desperate to save the male. She got attached afterall.

'Fuck... I should've remember the date of this scene well. Then, maybe.... maybe, I could've saved him.' She knew blaming herself would do nothing but she couldn't help it.

"Hai." Baji got her phone then call the ambulance. Kazutora was still in the state of shock. Mumbling things blaming Mikey.

"S-Shin... can you hear me?" She softly ask her brother. She was shaking not because her clothes are thin... but because she's scared that Shinichiro will die in her hands.

"Listen... Elle." She was almost relief Shinichiro can still speak.

"Save your energy the ambulance will be here in a minute." She told the male. The male smile making her more nervous.

"I love you." Finally... he said it.

"What?" She was confuse. 'I love you'? For what?

"I... love you..." She smile.

"I love you too Shin. So keep your energy." She was serious.

"More than a sister." Her eyes widen.

"Huh?" She was very confuse. Why now?

"Elle... I love you above the level of... a sister. I love you... romantically." Her eyes widen. She didn't expect it.

Tears stream down her face.

"I... know that you never believe your beautiful..." What made her cry more is the weak voice of Shinichiro.

"You are beautiful just the way you are." She sob.

"Don't say that." She whispered to him. He chuckle.

"I'm glad to see you one last time." He wipe her tears. She heard the sirens of the ambulance.