11

"Kuya!"

A heavy gasp was heard across Mikaela's bedroom.

Breathing heavily while cold sweats drip down her face... she can't brush the nightmare off.

She can't brush off the image of Shinichiro's dead body in her arms.

Ofcourse she'll never get use to this. She was just a normal girl. She wasn't like Mikey or Takemichi who can handle death very well.

She sigh.

Standing up from her bed she start to head to a room right just in front of her room.

Entering it.

"It was no longer warm." She mumble.

It was Shinichiro's room.

Tucking herself in Shinichiro's bed she snuggle in the pillow and blanket.

No matter how much she switch positions she still felt so cold.

Jolting up and breathing heavily. Cold sweats drip on Mikaela's face.

"I-I was not stab?" She mutter scanning her chest for a knife but found none.

It took her a minute to steady her breathings.

Three knocks were heard.

"Come in." She softly said.

"I heard a loud gasp." She look at the door to see Shinichiro who seems to just got home.

"Why are you up at night?" She ask acting clueless even though knowing that Shinichiro was out with his friends.

"N-nothing... anway did you have a nightmare?" Shinichiro asked her. Mikaela can't help but sigh.

"Yeah, just a nightmare that I got stab." She explained.

"Well, it is normal for a 9 years old." Mikaela can't help but nod.

"Well, I can't sleep now. It's still 12:00 AM!" Mikaela complained.

"Then, let's have a sleepover?" Shinichiro suggested. Mikaela look at Shinichiro for a second.

"Well, that's not bad." She said with a small smile.

"Then let's go!" Shinichiro happily exclaimed.

Entering Shinichiro's room. His room is quite simple, a window, a study table, a bed for three persons since all bedroom beds in the house are for three persons and a table besides the bed and a personal bathroom. The designs was of the color of teal, royal blue, sky blue, cerulean, and navy blue.

"Sorry, if it's messy." Shinichiro said embarassed while scratching the back of his neck.

For some odd reasons... Mikaela felt the warmth—the feeling of nostalgia and she felt really safe.

*yawn*

Mikaela tuck herself in Shinichiro's bed while Shinichiro is in his shower. Letting her eyelids fall down she was now asleep.

After Shinichiro got out his bathroom.

"Elle—" He stopped his words when he saw the female sleeping spundly in his bed. That made him smile.

Kissing Mikaela's head.

"Goodnight." He whisper before turning the lamp off then laying besides Mikaela.

Mikaela chuckle remembering how Mikey rant the whole morning about Mikaela and Shinichiro having a mini sleepover.

She look at the door when she heard the door creaked.