Awsten's Rebellion

**If you have already read this I just am changing the ending + NSFW**

Awsten, Jawn, and Otto basically sprinted to the hospital. Awsten ran inside as soon as they parked, leaving Jawn and Otto behind. He went up to the receptionist, trying to catch his breath.

"I'm... We're here for Geoff." Awsten gripped onto the counter to help recollect himself, Jawn and Otto quickly coming behind him.

"Last name?" She asked, typing on here computer.

"Wigington." Jawn said for Awsten, putting a hand on Awsten's shoulder. He tried to shrug it off after finding out the info while in the shower.

"Room 103." She said, the group immediately ran to the elevator, going up one floor. They ran to the third room to the left and busted through the door.

"Geoff!" Awsten ran over to the bed, watching him sit up weakly.

"Hi." Geoff wrapped his arms around Awsten's body, smiling.

"How are you so.. like high in your mood? Didn't you just wake up?" Awsten asked pulling away from the hug.

"No..? I woke up like days ago? I thought you were just mad at me." Geoff raised an eyebrow.

"Thats so weird, I thought... I'm sorry." Awsten frowned, "I'm not mad at you anymore, I promise."

"Well, actually I go home today." Geoff smiled, Jawn let out a huff looking at Geoff. Awsten squealed.

"Why don't they just shove you in a mental hospital?" Jawn sat down.

"Cuz' I don't want to go to a mental hospital?" Geoff gave him a nasty look before turning his attention to Awsten. He got up and actually hugged the boy instead of some weak sitting down one.

"Is that THE Awsten?" The nurse asked. It was his babysitter making sure Geoff wasn't going to kill himself in the hospital room. Geoff's eyes widened as he looked over at the nurse.

"Shut up, please." He said, before looking back at Awsten.

"Aww, I'm the Awsten! You're in love with me!" Awsten teased and smiled, cupping his face.

"Maybe." Geoff responded, watching blush float up to Awsten's cheeks.

"Maybe?" Awsten smiled. Geoff shrugged, watching as Awsten leaned in. He gently kissed his cheek, standing up to do so and pulled away then smiled. Geoff planted a hand onto Awsten's hip.

"Are y'all gonna fuck in the hospital?!" Jawn groaned, Otto covered a hand over his mouth.

"Thank you, Otto." Geoff smiled at him, then looked at Jawn, "What's up with you dude?" Awsten looked at Jawn and then looked at Otto. He pieced it all together, oh my god.

Jawn was planning on hooking up with Awsten after Geoff was gone. That was the plan. That was the warning from Otto in the shower.

Otto uncovered Jawns mouth, watching an angry look target him.

"Nothing." Jawn responded and sat back in his seat. Awsten stared up at Geoff, moving his arms around his neck. Geoff was so pretty. He needed Geoff.

——

"Ah! Fuck." Geoff struggled to poke his eyebrow piercing back into his skin.