Geoff's Dumb Friends

Awsten woke up and decided he needed to go to school today. He didn't need to go home because his back pack was here, but school was a necessity. Awsten pulled on a bra that he had left at Geoff's house and a pair of Geoff's boxers only fit against his small hips was because it was stretchy so they stretched onto Geoff. He grabbed black sweatpants and a hoodie, then pulled on his shoes and left Geoff's house for the first time in days. He forgot how the sun looked, how the grass was green and maybe somewhat the walk to school.

It took Awsten not too long to finally show up to the building, it was gonna be such a bad day without Geoffrey.

—-

Awsten entered the lunch room. He always sat with Geoff's weird friends and that's where he was going to sit today. He sat at the table, looking at everyone.

"Are you okay?" Jawn asked, he had tattoos like Geoff did. They all had tattoos, Awsten was different though. Usually, he would stick out so easily, but today he just looked like the rest of them.

"No." Awsten responded, putting his chin in his hand. He felt a rub on his back. Awsten didn't like those unless they were from Geoff, but he tried his best to ignore it.

"What? Why? What's bothering you? Where's Geoff?" Otto's eyes immediately widened, he was very caring and attractive. Jawn was attractive too, but not as caring.

"Geoff's in the hospital cuz he tried to kill himself." Awsten immediately put his hands over his eyes, letting it all come out as Jawn grabbed him at the side and pulled himself closer. Otto came around and sat next to him patting his back.

"I don't like you in that." Jawn said scanning his outfit as Awsten sobbed, "let's go to the mall. Right now. Me and Otto are gonna buy you some new clothes."

"Wh-what?"

"What?!" Otto and Awsten said at the same time.

"You don't look like you and you.. your hairs all messy. We need to leave and get you cleaned up." Jawn looked at Otto giving him a quick glare.

"Really?" Awsten wiped his nose with Geoff's hoodie sleeve.

"Yeah! You can use Otto's shower! I bet his mom uses all the fancy stuff you use." Jawn put his fingers in Awsten's hair, "I know Geoff would want you to do this too. He wouldn't want you to be sad right now." 

"My moms gonna kill me." Otto groaned, but Jawn looked up with a glare.

"Okat, fine." Awsten shrugged.

They managed their way out of school without getting caught and walked to Otto's. Jawn carried Awsten on his back. He was still crying, but didn't let a sob leave his tiny lips. Soon, they were in Otto's house and Awsten was in the bathroom. He pulled his clothes over his head, unclipping his bra and pull off his underwear. Awsten looked down at his boobs, bruises around both of them from Geoff's finger tips. He got in the shower, turning on the water.

He washed his hair, then his body before there was a knock in the door.

"I have to pee!" Otto yelled from the other side of the door.

"Uhm... Okay... One second." Awsten pulled the curtain over the glass door. It was one of those rich glass showers, luckily they had curtains on the inside too.

Otto walked in. Awsten heard him struggle to pull his pants down and then let out his pee.

"Are you and Geoff a thing?" He asked. Awsten stood their awkwardly, water still pouring at his head.

"Uhm.. No. Me and Geoff have just been friends ever since the beginning." Awsten explained.

"Oh. I think Jawn likes you." Otto flushed the toilet and pulled up his pants.

"What?" Awsten basically yelled, his eyes furrowed.

"He never has treated anyone like that before." Otto sighed, "I'm gonna go now-"

"Do you like Jawn?" Awsten asked. It was silent for a little bit before Otto took a deep inhale,

"Kinda." Otto left and closed the door. Awsten felt bad. He got out and grabbed a towel then looked up.

"What the fuck?!" Awsten yelled them covered his mouth, he rarely cursed but Jawn was just standing there in front of the door. He quickly covered himself.

"Sorry, I had to use the toilet!" Jawn's eyes widened and quickly left. Awsten furrowed his eyebrows before getting dressed.

—-

They didn't talk of the weird interaction again as they traveled through the mall. Awsten had gotten changed after buying a few clothes, his pink tube top showing a little of his belly button with a pink skirt.

"I have a question and don't get mad cuz I don't mean to be weird." Otto said, Awsten turned his head towards him.

"First of all. Do you just put all your trust into that? Also, what are those from?" Otto pointed at the bruising from a few nights ago.

"Yes." Awsten ignored the last question and gave a little smile at Otto.

"Do you have a crush on Geoff?" Otto asked, Jawn immediately looked at Otto, but Awsten shrugged.

"Can I tell you something?" Awsten whispered at Otto, glancing behind him at Jawn. Otto nodded and smiled.

"Okay! Come here!" Awsten dragged Otto to the side and began to whisper into his ear, "the night before everything happend, me and Geoff... got super close to having sex."

"What?!" Otto whisper yelled, "he almost finally did it?"

"What are you talking about?" Awsten asked, crossing his arms.

"He's so crazy over you it's dumb! I can tell you everything he hates and loves about you and the shit he's been dreaming of doing with you. Like, having.. sex.." Otto sighed, "don't tell him I told you this, even if he's a ghost."

"Really?" Awsten asked, Otto nodded his eyes wide.

"Can we go?!" Jawn interrupted. Awsten nodded, looking at Otto.

Ding!

Awsten pulled his phone out of his backpack for the first time in a while that he had brought and his eyes widened.

"Geoff's awake."