Bonus Part

*This was supposed to part 6 but I completely forgot about it until now*

McGee finally tracked down the cop from the night of the murder and had scolded Grace to go away. DiNozzo went into the interrogation room and sat down in front of 28 year old Officer Preston, first with a puzzled look, and then with a pissed off look.
"Is there a reason you were being an ass to my coworker the night of Robbie Kay's murder." Tony asked the cop. Officer Preston shook his head and sighed.
"Nope." he simply answered.
"Then why'd you do it?" Tony raised his voice.
"Look, young kids like her run around with fake badges all the time. I've seen it before" Officer Preston said.
"You didn't even think to inspect it to see if it was real?" Tony asked, harshly.
"No, I'm not an inspector, I'm a officer of the law." Officer Preston said, acting like he didn't really care what was going on.
"Listen buddy, I was in the police force for a few years before I took my position here at NCIS, and I inspected everything. If you want to keep your job and keep a roof over you and your pregnant girlfriend's head, then I suggest  you quickly clean up your attitude and be a respectable and careful officer of the law. Got it?" Tony explained.
Officer Preston cleared his throat, a bit embarrassed, "y-yes sir... H-How did you know about my girlfriend?"
"Oh, I investigated. It's just part of my job." Tony smiled sarcastically.
"Oh o-of course." Officer Preston said. Tony then escorted the young cop out the door.