Part 7

Back inside the tattoo place, Grace was trying to stop laughing to stop herself from moving.

"Colin stop it. You'll cause me to make her mess up." she giggled.

"I'm sorry. I just wanted to tell you that joke before I forgot." Colin chuckled. Grace smiled, calming down, and looked back into his eyes getting lost again. He did the same with her. Yes, they are just friends, but Grace was starting to think it was more than that. Colin was bad at hiding things. Either that or he wanted her to know the signs he was giving her.

An hour later the tattoo was done and Grace looked at it in the mirror in awe.

"It's beautiful. Thank you Katy." she said.

"No problem. Come back any time." Katy said. Colin generously paid for Grace's tattoo, then they went to the O.U.A.T set. The other cast and crew didn't know about Robbie's death yet, so now Colin and Grace would have to tell everyone themselves. Grace looked out the window as she rapidly tapped her foot. Colin glanced over at her then placed his hand on hers.

"I can tell them by myself if you feel this is too much." he said.

Grace shook her head, "no, I'll help tell." she said, feeling the slightest bit of confidence

"Alright." Colin answered. They pulled into the parking lot of the t.v studio and soon found themselves standing face to face with the cast and crew.

"We're sorry to announce this but," Grace started then took a deep breath to calm herself, "Robbie is no longer with us." Everyone got a sudden startle of grief and sadness.

"What happened to him?" Ginnifer asked. She plays Snow White/Mary Margret on the show.

"He was found lying on the ground near Papa Gino's last night around 6:15 with multiple stab wounds. My work and I are looking into it." Grace finished. Jennifer, who plays Emma Swan, and Jared, who plays Henry, pulled Grace into a hug as they saw her about to cry once more.