Part 2

When Grace arrived at the hospital, she saw the N.C.I.S station's dead body car out front. She paid her taxi driver then rushed inside the emergency room. She ran into a room with an empty bed that had blood on it and the heart monitor was going off with the sound that there was no heart beat. A nurse came in and shut it off. Grace heard Julia, her friend, screaming to her mom on the phone "he's dead mom," while crying hysterically. Grace wanted to ask her who the 'he' was and comfort her, but she had to look for Gibbs. She ran into the lobby and there were a couple police officers there.

She walked up to the younger one, "excuse me, sir, but what happened here?"

He looked at her, "that's private information young lady." he said.

Grace whipped out her badge, "I'm agent Grace Gibbs from N.C.I.S and I demand to know what has happened here."

The officer laughed, "ion care who you are or where you're from. Get the hell outta here little girl." he said as Grace put her badge away. A mad look appeared on her face. She stormed off to find Gibbs again. She walked into a room and found McGee, Palmer, and Abby in there.

"What the hell happened?" Grace asked. Abby looked at the floor then walked over to Grace, looking up at her.

"I'm sorry G." she said.

"Wait, what? Why're you apologizing?" Grace asked. McGee pulled out a picture of her best friend Robbie Kay who played Peter Pan on the show 'Once Upon A Time' and handed it to her. Grace looked at it.

"Someone poisoned and stabbed Robbie pretty bad earlier and he died just a few minutes ago. He's gone Grace..." Palmer said. Grace stood there frozen, but she started shaking, badly.

"Grace?" McGee asked, trying to get her to answer. She put a hand over her mouth and fell onto the floor on her knees, shaking still. Abby knelt down next to Grace and tried to get her to answer too. Grace teared up badly and they fell rapid fast. All she could hear was the ringing in her ears. Gibbs walked in and pulled her up off the floor, hugging her. She hung onto her uncle as she cried on his shoulder.

"I know honey, I'm sorry." he said to her, kissing her head. She just kept crying.

"Abby, why don't you take Grace out to the van for me and we'll be out in a few." Gibbs said softly, handing her the van keys. Abby took them then took Grace by the arm and they walked out to the van. Grace was still holding the picture of Robbie in her hand as they walked. McGee and Palmer looked at Gibbs as he covered his face and sighed.

"Alright, let's go." Gibbs said to them. They all packed up and started walking out to the van.

Grace had looked up and saw through the window of the dead body car just enough to see a body bag, knowing her best friend's corpse was inside of it. She looked back down in fear and pain as she cried harder.

"It's not fair!" Grace screamed.

"I know sweetie, come on." Abby told her as she held Grace's hand. They stepped into the van and sat down together in the way back.