When Gulf gets jealous

Behind Mew's huge bright smile that caused his eyes to crinkle and twinkle hides a million excuses of how he was going to explain to his boyfriend about the photo.

What the camera failed to capture was P'Sena, the host, had caught him off-guard when he wrapped his arms around him and kissed the outer shell of his ear.

Having a ticklish nature explained the natural reaction to his face.

But Gulf had begged to differ.

Gulf, who had set alerts on all Mew's social media accounts, immediately swiped the notification bar down when the application alerted him of new updates.

He was excited to see what Mew had updated amid his schedules.

But, his excitement was short-lived after he saw the photo.

Pressing on the screen with his thumb to buy him time so he could inspect every detail of his latest story, Gulf responded with three 🙂🙂🙂.

And in that instant, Mew knew just how screwed he was.

Gulf pushed his thoughts back and resumed playing with his game while waiting for filming to resume. And he had assumed Mew wouldn't respond until later, only to be proven wrong - Mew had called his Tua eng several times, left a couple of messages, but everything went unanswered.

Gulf had ignored every one of them and continued sulking. For now, his priority was his game.

Jealous and anger bubbling in his bowl, a hint of possessiveness was added to it as well. Seeing himself reacting this way baffled him, but he had a perfectly good reason.

All this while, Gulf kept quiet when Mew pushed his buttons by showing off his godlike body, be it on purpose, or the sole reason to evoke a reaction out of him.

But since Gulf knows that he's the only one who can touch him, there was an unexplainable tinge of betrayal.

Bester, who had also seen it, tried reasoning with the younger one, but Gulf didn't want to listen.

For once, he just wanted to sulk for as long as he desired.

That night, Gulf had returned from schedule way earlier than his boyfriend.

Mew did inform Gulf that he had to have dinner with the filming team, but Gulf didn't respond.

Stepping out of the shower, Gulf ate the leftover green curry from the day before.

When he had slightly calmed down after the cooling shower, he was ready to let it slide, considering the host was married.

But the man in question is, Mew Suppasit Jongcheveevat.

One look from the man would make you kneel; one smile from the man would make you beg for more.

Furthermore, who is to stop a married man from hitting on Mew?

The man with a sculptured face, chiselled jaw, a hot body, and a kind soul.

The more he thought about it, the angrier he got.

With each thought, Gulf stabbed his fork into the chicken.

And with the poison evil Gulf was pouring into his head and casually knocking out the angelic Gulf with just a line "he could have made an excuse to come home to coax you knowing you're mad but he didn't..." It certainly didn't help the situation.

Evil Gulf: 1
Angelic Gulf: 0 with a broken nose

After having enough of the internal battle, Gulf stood up and washed the dishes before stomping into their shared bedroom to take Mew's pillow.

"P'Mew can sleep out here tonight!" Gulf tossed the expensive smelling shampoo-infused pillow on the sofa as he childishly stuck his tongue out to an imaginary Mew.

When Gulf was about to turn to head back into the room, he heard the sound of the front doors unlocked.

He was smiling, but Mew knew it was a smile that signified an incoming storm.

Upon stepping in, Mew glanced at the sofa. "Gulf... I'm home." He tried his best to greet his wife in the usual way but was careful this time.

"Ai'Gup..." Mew pouted as he advanced closer to his Tua Eng. "Don't be mad, I didn't know..." When he tried to hug his lover, Gulf warned against the idea with his eyes.

"Keep your apologies; forget it." Mew sighed and looked down at the floor.

There was a brief silence between them, and when Gulf was about to walk away, Mew held him tightly by his waist.

"Na P'Gup, please forgive me... I just got tickled; it wasn't like what you thought at all."

Unhooking his arms around his waist, "Ror?" He rolled his eyes as he answered sarcastically. "You look so happy there. I thought you were loving it."

Mew was taken aback by his Nong's behaviour. Being jealous and possessive was usually his thing and not Gulf's.

Turning around to head to their bedroom, he stops and half turns

"Have fun sleeping alone, phi. Dream of P'Sena. And don't you dare sleep in the guestrooms!" Gulf warned and disappeared behind the doors, leaving a stumped Mew on the other side.

Knocking on the door several times, Mew pleaded for Gulf to hear his explanation even if he didn't have one to begin with, but his plea was ignored.

Mew had decided to concede defeat and decided to just wait till tomorrow to speak to him once more.

"Fan dee na, Tua Eng."

Mew greeted before going to the common bathroom to take a shower. When he laid down on the sofa, a text from Mild had just arrived.

"Yeah, Mia is really angry this time." He types in his response as he reads aloud.