I am hungry 🔞

The lights from the nightstand were the only source of light in the room while the rest of the condo was dark as it should be, given that it was already late. And even when people are supposed to be asleep, it was different for Mew and Gulf.

When he felt a shift in Gulf's movements and the side of his bed had taken a dip, Mew finally managed to pry open his eyes — and to his surprise, Gulf was taking his pants off.

As hard as Mew tried to speak, all he could do was to moan his lover's name.

Mew shuddered at Gulf’s long cold fingers wrapping around his limp cock. Though, breathing life into his cock didn't need to take a long time.

He was Gulf Kanawut, after all.

Gulf locked eyes with Mew's needy orbs — gaze full of eyes and hunger for Mew's cock.

Digging his fingers into the crumpled grey bed sheets on both sides, Mew threw his head back and moaned.

"Gulf…"

The older one saw his boxer shorts and sweatpants already tossed aside to be left forgotten.

"I'm hungry," Gulf spoke seductively with his eyes still fixated on Mew. His demeanour was no longer innocent but had turned into a hungry sexual beast.

"Gulf…" Mew rasped; Mew gathered his entire strength to prop on his elbows so he could watch Gulf suck on his length.

"Fuck…" The way the younger bobbed his head repeatedly was driving Mew insane. The veins from his neck and his hands threatened to pop out from his skin.

As he released the enlarged cock — the lewd popping sound filled the entire room. Gulf slurped his saliva and Mew's pre-cum.

Gulf knew the effect he has on Mew and that drove him to do even better in pleasuring his lover.

To keep the momentum up, Gulf replaced his mouth with his long slender hands.

The room was enveloped with pre-sex, ecstasy and smutty noises. It made Mew grow weaker with each second. His breathing became even shakier with each ticking second.

Mew cursed and moaned at the immense pleasure Gulf gave.

His head fell back and he bucked his hips up rhythmically in greed to feel more of Gulf's trusty fingers and his handy mouth.

“Fuck Gulf, more…”

Gulf smirked. He loved how he was the only one who could make Mew cling on to his last bit of sanity.

He licked the pre-cum painfully slowly.

"You taste so good, Phi." Gulf complimented as he licked his fingers exaggeratingly.

Climbing on top of Mew with eyes still interlocked on each other, Gulf knelt in between Mew's legs.

Mew moaned shakily when his boyfriend rested his slightly wet cock slightly below his abdomen.

“Hnnnnnnnnng…"

He had lost control when Gulf grinded against his length in an excruciatingly deliberate manner.

Mew was aware that Gulf was bent on torturing him. Perhaps, it was payback for something Mew did — not that he can remember.

But Mew was at Gulf's mercy.

Mew was dying to be inside Gulf. But Mew knew he had other plans.

With a wide smirk, Gulf removed his shirt and restrained the older one from moving by tying his hands on their bed frame.