Cosy #10DaysTillXmasMG

@WaanjaiAssemble
#10DaysTillXmasMG #CountdownTillXmasMG

╰┈➤

"P'Mew, we did it." A wide smile tugs on Gulf's plump lips as the blissful pair looks through the glass at their bundle of joy.

Mew snakes his hands around his lover's waist and plants a kiss on his cheek. "No, you did it. Thank you for building a family with me and carrying our kids." Water well up their eyes as they continue to adore their twins.

No words can describe how delighted they feel.

It took Mew and Gulf 7 years of a relationship built on love, trust, growth, fights and arguments to decide that it was time to have a family to call their own.

Following the advancement of technology, men can get pregnant through certain medical procedures.

After 9 months of hardships, Gulf gave birth to a pair of twins - Alexander and Natasha.

"He has your eyes," Mew comments as he points to Alexander.

"And she has your nose," Gulf comments back.

"Gulf..." Mew breaks the brief silence.

"Hmm?"

"You're my cosy home," Mew confesses and turns his wife around to plant a passionate kiss on his forehead.

"You are mine too. I hope you know that, P'Mew. Thank you for choosing me."

The twins break into a smile as well, as if they could sense their fathers' love for each other.