Christmas gone wrong 🔞

Mew had been waiting for this day for so long; both of them were freed from schedules and a day where they could wake up naturally.

When Gulf stirred in his sleep - interrupted by the sun rays peeking through the curtains, Mew inched his face closer towards Gulf and slowly planted a kiss on his soft, warm lips.

"Merry Christmas, Tua Eng." A wide smile plastered across his face when he saw Gulf's eyes opened.

Both of their faces were beaming with happiness and radiating bliss. To celebrate their rare day off on a Christmas day, Mew had woken up early to prepare them both sets of breakfast in bed.

"Good morning, Phi." Gulf greeted Mew and returned the kiss as well. "Merry Christmas." Gulf cupped Mew's face gently as his eyes bore into his. "I'm excited to spend our second Christmas together and I hope we can spend many Christmases together na, Phi."

"Aww, I know we will, Tua Eng." Mew melted almost instantly at the softness of his lover's words.

"We will be together until we're grey and old."

When Mew pulled away and bent over to the other side, Gulf looked over and was surprised to see Mew had already prepared breakfast for them.

"Surprise, Tua Eng! I thought we could have a lazy morning and to kick it off with breakfast in bed sounds ideal. Right?" Both men chuckled.

Gulf nodded and shifted his position so he could sit upright to enjoy what his boyfriend had prepared for them.

"When did you wake up? I didn't even notice..."

Seeing Gulf enjoy such a simple gesture warmed Mew's heart. And he made a mental note to shower him with gestures like these often.

"I woke up at about..." Mew stretched to the side to grab his phone from the bedside table. "I woke up at 6." The screen on his phone showed 9:23 am.

They ate and chatted happily until all of the foods had gone into their system. Putting away the tray on the floor, Mew grabbed a couple of tissues for them to clean their lips.

"Thank you, Phi." Gulf grinned and leaned in to plant a kiss on his lips. But Mew didn't want to let go even when the other pulled away.

Instead, Mew wrapped his arms around the younger's waist while giggling into the kiss.

When they laid back down with Mew on top of Gulf, Mew finally pulled away just to look at his lover. He slowly traced his features then trailed kisses down his nose, his philtrum and finally down to his lips.

Gulf was in heaven.

It has been a long time since they've made love given their busy end of year schedules and the younger one was craving for Mew. There was no need to ask for an entrance when Gulf was willing and ready.

Mew started moving downwards and peppered kisses on his bare body, causing Gulf to moan at the warm breath Mew was releasing.

Gulf swallowed thickly when Mew's lips were dangerously close to his lower stomach. His eyes fluttered shut and his toes curled in anticipation.

Peppering kisses on his sensitive areas that Mew had memorised the first few times they've made love, Mew climbed back up and bit on the sensitive area of his neck. "I love you, Gulf. And I'm so happy to have you."

Gulf had never felt so loved and adored before he met this man. And he was willing to give all of himself to Mew.

As Mew continued kissing his lover beneath him, his hand travelled downwards and tugged on the hem of Gulf's boxer.