Killing two birds with one stone 🔞

The movie was highly raved and undoubtedly good as expected from top-tier actors.

But Gulf wanted Mew more.

Perhaps it was the time away from each other, or the way Mew looked incredibly dashing in just a normal t-shirt and jeans but still managed to look like a million dollar man, or maybe it was a 'spur of the moment' thing that gave Gulf the courage.

Regardless of the reasons, Gulf wanted to let go of his inhibitions and go for it.

After all, who could resist Mew?

Love and lust clouded Gulf's judgements but there were no regrets.

For once, the introverted and shy man didn't care that they were in public, the dire consequences and the aftermath - if they were to get caught - didn't stop him either.

'Go for it.' Gulf encouraged himself.

Mew was enjoying the movie when Gulf suddenly removed the bucket of popcorn from the former's lap and placed it on the empty seat next to him.

'Thank God for couple seats.' Gulf thought to himself. 'No distance between us.'

Mew had his strong arms wrapped around Gulf just like always.

He shot the younger a confused glance but Gulf gestured for Mew to keep his attention on the screen.

But his attention was again interrupted a minute later when he felt long slender fingers circling lightly on his lap.

The interruption was surprising but highly welcoming.

Keeping his gaze fixated on the screen, Gulf's fingers continued ghosting and dancing around the erogenous zones on the male's lap.

A smile crept on the younger's lips when he saw a flustered Mew.

"G-Gulf..." Mew swallowed thickly before turning to his boyfriend.

But instead of acknowledging Mew, Gulf paid no attention to him and kept his eyes on the screen.

"Gulf..." Mew repeated shakily.

Mew tried his hardest to put on a front - just like his boyfriend, but his tensed muscles had betrayed him.

Toes curled in his shoes and his fingers dug into the handles.

With a smirk on his face, Gulf continued to trace his finger along with the outlines of his twitching member.

Gulf's actions caught Mew by surprise.

He was dumbfounded by his sudden seduction - it was rare for Gulf to initiate intimacy behind closed doors, let alone in public.

But this new side of Gulf aroused Mew even more. It was risky but seductive and sexy.

His grip tightened on the handles that his whites had shown and struggled to bite back a moan when Gulf pressed on his cock.

It baffled the older one how Gulf could remain nonchalant and still laugh with the crowd while torturing him.

After being separated for weeks due to work commitments, even the slightest touch from Gulf could excite him.

For the longest time, Mew craved for Gulf and lusted for some intimate time with him.

He fought to peel his eyes off of his boyfriend but it was a losing battle, even more so in times like these - in moments when the younger was doing something dangerous, risky and out of character.

Gulf took things to a higher level when he led his treacherous fingers to unzip his lover's jeans.

Mew flung his eyes wide open at the unexpected actions. "G-Gulf..." Mew breathed unsteadily.